mcc ogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stiva, Sep 11, 2022.

1. stiva

seray
    hey !

i have been a pretty active MCC player on-and-off since 2015. i basically grew up on this server lmao, i met so many people and made some great friends on MCC & i have actually kept in touch with some of them for a few years now. although i'm not really active here anymore, i was looking around on the forums & i am curious if there are any other players who have also been active for a while! i have a couple of questions for those of you who are old/new to the server:

1. how many years have you played on MCC?
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)?
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC?

hope you all have a good day!

moregay likes this.
  2. KillHeroBrine32

KillHeroBrine32
    Hey! I made a post a while ago similar to this.

Here is my answer
    1. how many years have you played on MCC? 8 years
    2. what is your favourite game mode (removed or still on the server)? Prison :D
    3. what is your favourite memory from MCC? I don't have a specific favourite memory, but I'd have to say talking to players about how the server used to be back in the day.

stiva likes this.
  3. Zane_JD

King_Sukuna
    Hey! I have been playing on mcc around 2017 and my old user was DinoslasherZane. I would always play Survival or creative but mostly survival and I played everyday that I could. Sincerely Zane.

4. javva

Ive been playing this ever since ive played minecraft but i wish i could just download the old maps for ctf and survival games and play them with friends

5. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya!

1. I've been playing on MCC since at least 2015, or at least that's the farthest back I can prove I've been on the server.
    2. My favourite gamemode has changed over the years. Originally, I played CTF, then moved on to Skywars and have since become an avid Skyblock player.
    3. I have many fond memories on MCC. The most prominent ones I remember were playing CTF and large groups of players on either side teaming/trucing. I also recall the moment that I met most of my friends and joined Beta Clan on kitpvp. I also miss playing team skywars with friends and my partner. Overall, so many good memories and hopefully many more to come =)

Have a great day!

Viizic likes this.
  6. Walrus

1. I have been playing M\on MCC since around 2015. (I think)
    2. My favorite game modes were creative, bed wars, CFT, and MM.
    3.My favorite memory has to be role plays and skin comps on creative!

7. Hc0

Hc0

Hc0
    1. how many years have you played on MCC? 6 Years
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)? OITC And Facitons
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC? Raiding some of the biggest factions at the time solo

8. Briefinq

I wish i could bring back the old kitpvp days from 2015-2018. I logged on yesterday and realized the game mode has completely been removed. It makes me so sad because it used to be one of the biggest draws to mcc. Just really really sad to see it go ;(

9. ltself

ltself
    Hi, how's it going.

1. Played since late 2014
    2. I think the best game mode was OG CTF, the amount of friends i met there and player base behind it was unreal.
    3. First time being staff felt like an accomplishment to experience the server in every way

10. CERTIFIED

EXTREME OG HERE

I've been playing since Alex's old server Lava Craft, I then started playing on MCC when it first opened back in 2013. A lot has changed since then, CRAZY.

anyways

1. how many years have you played on MCC? Almost don't have enough fingers to count them on
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)? Murder Mayhem, SG, and 2014 Faction
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC? The huge staff strike that happened in the winter of 2014 where all the staff's resigned. If I remember correctly it had something to do with the owners not paying enough attention to the server and not updating any of the gamemodes.

11. Darenn

Darenn
    Heya!

I've also been an on & off player as the years have gone by but I feel like I can qualify myself as someone who has been here for quite some time!

1. --> As long as I can correctly remember, I've been playing ever since 2016!
    2. --> I've always loved the Prison gamemode before and after every update attributed! I also used to play Solo Skywars for many, many hours each day!
    3. --> I used to have this friend where we'd spend hours and hours on Prison grinding a huge tree farm and making millions by changing the apples we'd get into gapples!

Have a good day! (>‿◠)✌

Lxvely likes this.
  12. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Howdy!

I've been here for quite a while off and on, I just got back from almost a year long break which is bonkers to me!

1. I've been playing MCC since October 2016, just passed my 6 year anniversary!
    2. Skyblock is my favorite, my favorite season was the last season of SB3 (I don't remember which season that was tho).
    3. My favorite memory is probably a tie between making moderator last year or being /is top #6 as a solo in season 9 or 10 of SB!

moregay and Darenn like this.
  13. moregay

moregay
    omg hey y’all.
    i finally come back to this server and all my old favs are removed but it’s nice to see i’m not the only one reminiscing :3 i definitely have a nice amount of temp bans for cross teaming to count for something

1. how many years have you played on MCC? like 4 years, late 2017 early 2018
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)? survival games and murder mystery hands down, genuinely some of the best times of my life.
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC? my fav memory from mcc is honestly the drama. it was so stupid and soooooo cliche with all the shit going on when i was playing but it was funny to watch from a distance. plus the friends i’ve kept in contact with til this day are an added bonus.

14. Josh

u owe me money

15. Chimpmeat_OG

Chimpmeat_OG
    1. how many years have you played on MCC? 3-4 i think, found the server end of 2018 season
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)? I'm a die hard survival guy and dip my toe into Skyblock
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC? Joining and winning the disguise perk giveaway. That and running FarmersMarket and having friendly banter with Jovone when he played.

16. Trogl0dyte_

I've been playing since 2015! but have been on and off and have played on multiple accounts
    definitely skyblock, best game mode since 2015

definitely sb season 15, I met so many cool people this latest season and can't wait for 16

17. zwiz

zwiz
    Hey! I haven't played for ages but thought this would be fun.

If I remember correctly 2014

Survival last time I played it

Either playing old survival with friends or playing team skywars with friends

I miss everyone that used to play, I assume the people I used to know don't play anymore. Would love to chat with some of them. Great questions though.

18. FaithyGirlGamez

FaithyGirlGamez
    Sheeesh, honestly ive been on and off from mcc for about 9 years. It was the first server I ever joined and its still my main server.
    My Favorite Gamemode would have to of been CTF and skyblock.
    When I first played back in 2014 I really mainly played the Prison server. I remember being in school sitting in the back of the classroom just mining away XD
    My favorite memory honestly just has to be the old days. The best days in my opinion were when I_Hate_Cows_23 was staff. Honesty mcc was in its prime at the time and the reason the server was so good at the time didnt even have to do with how many people were playing. Honestly I think if mcc was to be more like when it was back in the day it could be that good. Im not even talking about what gamemodes were on mcc.
    I feel like MCC took things more seriously back then. Things that needed to be done got done. People actually followed the rules and those who didnt were punished accordingly. Staff took being staff more serious back then, but they were still chill at the same time.

So many people that used to play are gone and i mean that happens with life, but its pretty cool being an OG honestly.
    I do miss playing minigames tho

I swear MCC really said "Faithy wants to start making videos playing minigames on mcc, lets remove them all" XD but in all serious im excited to see what MCC has to offer coming the new year!
    Long Live MCC~

~Faithy

19. ThoughtlessFool

ThoughtlessFool
    1. I started playing MCC in 2016, so roughly 7 years ago. Have not been actively playing it for the past 3 years but have since returned as my interest in Minecraft has peaked again.
    2. I enjoyed the minigames that they had before such as Capture the Flag, Skywars and so on. I also miss the early seasons of factions, prisons and skyblock (yes, I played all of them at once sometimes) as it was more vanilla and straightforward to play.
    3. Difficult to pick a favourite memory being that my memory is not the best but I the memory that I remember the best is when we were insided in Factions, it sure did suck but I enjoyed the pvp that took place that night.

Lxvely likes this.
  20. Shinjilru

Shinjlru
    Hello! I have been playing mcc since about 2016 I believe, I can't fully remember but I was a builder back in 2017 so I know I had been playing about a year before that. The first game mode I started playing on was Skyblock. Skyblock has always and will always be my favorite game mode. I played a few years on prisons, as well as Factions but mostly Skyblock. CTF was my favorite mini game to play, was always a blast playing with friends on TeamSpeak, and made a few long term friends on there. By far my most favorite memory would be when I met my online best friend Kdogggg playing Skywars. Strange to say that we had met on a block game but transferred to a real life friendship.

Lxvely likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.