it's permanent?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by someonewhodoesntlikeyou, Sep 26, 2022.

1. someonewhodoesntlikeyou

I started playing at mc central in 2015, today I decided to join the server and saw that most games no longer exist.
    will they come back?
    It's really sad to see how the server is at the moment, especially who played on it a few years ago

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    welcome back !

Recently we have decided to remove some of the older servers like Creative, Arena PvP, Kit PvP and Factions. This decision was made so the Admins and Owners can focus on the more popular servers like Prison, Skyblock, Survival and the new server Lifesteal. These games were only removed a month or so ago, and the change may not be permanent, however it did have to happen.

I'm not sure how long you've been away from MCC for, but it seemed that the older game modes lost popularity as the server player count decreased. Over the years unfortunately a lot of our player base has moved on from MCC or Minecraft in particular, so the removal of the less popular servers was necessary to keep the popular games working well. By removing the old games it allows us to focus on the current ones rather than having to reset the dead games every few months to keep up with the demand of such a low player base.

If you've got any questions or would like some help with anything please let me know!

Nikki

randyhotel and lavoova the grape like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.