update your guidelines for reports.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Killermonkey1215, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Killermonkey1215

i posted a clear image of your prison server as well as chat reported, yet not a single thing was done because it was cRopPeD. In the image i linked it clearly states that one player is telling me to slit my wrists yet even then the staff team FAILS to do a damn thing ONLY because it was cropped. Even though you ALL have access to chat logs, dms on server, and have the ability to do something about it. Yet you sit there and tell me that you cant do anything while he sits there spam msging me to slit my wrists. If i were mentally unstable and actually did it, your entire staff team is liable. Wanna know why? because you all sit there and tell me IM WRONG when you sit there and LET this kind of behavior continue. Change your guidelines, do better. i cant believe how far this community has fallen off in the years ive been away.

2. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Oh yea I've also had experience of that, not the report part but something similar. I cant remember when, but sometime there was literally a staff on the game and someone was giving out something that was mean and should have been punished for, but the staff did nothing, AND, he was literally typing and just ignoring that player and not worrying about it. Out of most of the experiences I've had with staff on this server, there was only like 3 that I actually liked and thought they were the ones who deserved to be staff, but sadly they are no longer staff. I'm sure some other staff if I get to know them really good I would like em' and all but at the moment, this staff team is pretty bad.

3. Killermonkey1215

its just sad to see a staff member look at the evidence sent and deem it UnWoRtHy because its a ss of only the chat. Like you can line up the time of the report to the messages sent in chat. But instead its me in the wrong for trying to report someone harrassing me on a fucking minecraft server, a game made in 2009 made for CHILDREN. And the staff are too incompetent to take care of their own servers. No mute, no ban, no talking to, just nope it you who is wrong. its you who cant comprehend a bAsiC guideline for a whole screenshot, when only after the fact i learned you need a full ss. Like even then you should still be able to do something about it. I've been gone from this community maybe 3-5 years? i remember people laughing about failing my parkour at my p h, or doing some stupid shit and having fun with it. But no,this is clear harassment by another player and the stAfF team is twiddling their thumbs waiting for someone with hacks to pop up before they actually get up and do something. But god forbid people are being toxic on the server oh no cant/wont touch that too much work to look up msgs and timeframes right?

4. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Sounds like y'all are too lazy to properly read and follow the guidelines. It is usually harder to crop an image than not crop it (*slight lmao moment*). IRL you have to deal with all sorts of stupid guidelines making no sense, you better get used to it. They don't accept cropped images because that would mean you could be hiding other on-screen information from them.

5. Killermonkey1215

and thats the exact bullshit that dont matter, like im trying to clean up this toxic community yet its me whos being told to slit my wrists. idgaf about the guidelines. Its a CLEAR image of one of MCC's players telling me to. You wanna tell me that IF i told you the same thing you wouldnt do the right thing and report? 'yAlL' are the INCOMPETENT ones actually get tf off my thread

6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hello killermonkey,

First off, just to keep things simple: if you chatreported a player and reported that same player with the same offence then there is no question that the report will be denied anyways whether you cropped the image or not. This is also in the guidelines if you haven't figured it out.

Second off, the only reason why they have the rule set in place was that they don't want any fake screenshots with fake messages to prevent false mutes. While in your case I do believe that the offence was true, the reports team treats everyone equally in terms of editing screenshots. And trust me, as a former reports team member I genuinely felt bad whenever I had to deny a clear report that I couldn't punish just because they edited something on the screenshot. But although I do feel bad about it, there are some flaws with the consistency in this thread. The main thing was how you titled this thread as "update your guidelines for reports" which would be ok on its own, but you then say in a reply to this post that you don't care about the guidelines which kinda contradicts your original point cause you said the main thing you wanted was for the guidelines to be changed.

Overall, I'm not going through every point mainly cause it would be a waste of both of our time, but just keep in mind that the guidelines have been set in place for a long time now and although I feel bad about some cases, they will remain the same. Really sorry you had to deal with what you dealt with, but even if you didn't edit the screenshot, it would've been denied anyways cause of chatreporting and forum reporting. Hopefully this helps for future events

<3

abbs and Trainsgender like this.
  7. Killermonkey1215

then you're just as incompetent as the other staff members. you sit there and tell me you 'feel bad' but what did you do to change that? absolutely nothing. you sit there and tell me that it would be denied either way if i did both reports, but BOTH reports are for EVIDENCE against the accused. if you arent going to do anything to help, then i suggest you just stop now, theres nothing FALSE about it, its a collabrative report between the screenshot AND the chatreport BECAUSE no one does anything. i say idgaf about the guidelines because its unreasonable. Wow you get fake reports, GO BACK TO THE CHAT AND VERIFY IT. its too bad the entire team if full of incompetents, otherwise id join the team and change shit myself. because CLEARLY anything said by a MeMbEr doesnt mean jack shit. gtfo my thread if you arent going to contribute.

8. Killermonkey1215

like if no one is going to do anything to even look at this and say 'there needs to be some changes/action' then just dont even bother replying. I made my point, I made the reports, if it isnt clear enough for you, you have the CHATREPORT to VERIFY EVERYTHING HE SAID, but no, not a single person has taken the time or effort to even look back at chat and say 'yea, he was right.' you're all a bunch of lazy fucks only care about money and power. if you actually did something with that power i wouldnt be here trying to get my point across to a bunch of kids sitting on high chairs thinking because they have an anti cheat they dont have to do anything.

9. Killermonkey1215

this community is TOXIC, and if the staff team doesnt want to do ANYTHING to help then you're just as bad as them, and to be frank dont deserve to even run the server

10. Killermonkey1215

i have a child basically telling me to kms and you all sit there looking at me ****-eyed like you dont know whats going on. ITS CLEAR WHATS GOING ON YOURE JUST TO LAZY TO DO A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT IT

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.