What do you hate the most about MCC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Desiqn_, Jul 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Discuss in the comments

democracy not a dictatorship.

abbs and Deleted member 60613 like this.
  2. Oh so so much for all staff reading this you can sit here and get mad at me but you know it’s true.
    Anyways yea it’s definitely player favoritism among the community and the staff gave me a ban for griefing their precious one it was an accident get over it.
    It’s also that on Mcc nobody can form an option on someone it’s just “oh this player has a bad rep” let’s hate on them And I’m done battling them on my own

3. I could name a million reasons but Pretty much on my last day on mcc June 5 2022 I got into a huge argument with a community favorite a played named “fernygrove” and they gave me a warning point for rightfully blowing up on him but he provoked the bear it was an argument like the staff couldn’t get over the fact that their precious one was in an argument

4. And you know what wtf am I doing here if I’m treated like shit

5. underscore_loyal

_LoyL
    One thing that I highly dislike is the lack of staff interaction. The staff are rarely on to SS cheaters when they appear in events such as brackets and LMS, and when they get do get on the damage is already done. Another thing i despise is the non existent anti-cheat they have. Bhoppers are so undetectable that they have won multiple events in a row cause staff are absent. Not shitting on the server just alot of things that can be improved for a better experience towards players

- LoyL

Deleted member 60613 likes this.
  6. ValekoLL

The staff on this server is the downfall of it. If it wasn't bad enough with them killing the best game mode, the staff make it a horrible experience, always acting like they are right and "professional", always trying to downplay community opinion on cheaters, and are never on or nice about having to deal with cheaters. They are also really bad about getting reports correctly. I've had multiple reports be denied and the player will get banned later that day lmao kinda sad tbh. Then they wanna claim "oh it wasn't sufficient enough to know that they were 100% cheating" like yes it is lmao or else I wouldn't have reported them. They are also very slow and don't react quickly or with common sense. I've had some rude interactions with some like Atohmic and mcrcus. Its just a shit show but it makes sense because the history of MCC staff has always been the worst group of misfit stuck-up people I've ever seen trying to manage a server.

7. ltself

ltself
    The lack of staff to community support is the reason this server is washed. This server is a business, it is their job to listen to the community and within the last couple years I believe it has taken way too long for things to be implemented such as the minigames revamp. Most of us gave up waiting and expectations were lowered since. There were some staff genuinely trying to do their job who weren't recognized and rewarded but higher up the hierarchy things were way too abusive and unfair.

abbs and Desiqn_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.