Add a Pot to boosters

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Kinito, May 11, 2022.

1. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    We all love boosters, some players love them so much, they put up an unofficial pot towards a certain booster, and when a player uses that booster, they recieve the pot. However, there is no guarantee that someone will pay the full pot they said and everything. So I suggest adding an official pot system next season, that you can put in money towards a specific booster and when someone uses that booster, they recieve all the money in the pot, and the pot resets.

I think this a really great idea that benefits both players and owners as this makes it far more beneficial to use a booster, therefore netting more money for the owners, and making boosters far more profitable for players.

Spillwayz and lavoova the grape like this.
  2. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    Give opinions pls :(

3. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    Hey Kinito,

The idea of bot boosters has been brought up a ton of times in the past couple of prison resets. Here are my thoughts:

- This would definitely encourage people to buy boosters and more importantly actually activate them, but if people log off, they do not want their money to be lost in a booster that they were not online for.

- Booster Queues could be a problem because of the pot. Let's say a pot is set at $10,000,000 for a 2x Market Sell. One market sell gets off and the pot is set to $0. However, the person who wants to queue their booster to do two in a row may not want to activate theirs, because they are not getting much out of it.

- A possible solution to this could be an "infinite pot", with a limit on how much the person who activates the booster receives. Maybe instead of a booster pot, it is more of a booster bank. When the booster bank has money in it, a portion of the booster bank would be given to the player who activated the booster.

In all honestly, I do not 100% see the need for a booster pot, but I'd like to hear more about what you think!

#3 Zac25zac, May 14, 2022
    Last edited: May 14, 2022
    boomrabbits_ likes this.
  4. DaveDreaD

been asked for since boosters became a thing , im guessing alex is not a fan as its never been added.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.