/Duels being 1.9pvp

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Vxtk, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Vxtk

hollowspt
    In my honest opinion I think /duels in survival being 1.8pvp is not a good option, 1.8pvp does not work well with 1.17-1.17.1 pvp. If you join KitPvP while being in 1.17 you will feel lag and some pullback, Having /duels being 1.9pvp is way better and would make a lot more sense.

2. Muel

If I remember correctly, /duels brings you to a "hidden sub-server" called Wagers. Meaning, when you start a duel in KitPvp or Survival, etc.. you all go to the same place regardless of where you issued the command. So I don't think they'd implement a whole 'nother sub for 1.9 Wagers just for Survival duels to redirect to, but I'm not against it. On the other hand, Alex really doesn't mind implementing things if a good amount of the community agrees or wants it (:

#2 Muel, Dec 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  3. guih

guihzy
    Making a server wide change because of 1 subserver that uses a version that’s up to date is kinda stupid
    Nobody pvp’s on survival, nor has pvp ever been a meta or something people would grind for
    If you wanna duel on 1.18 there’s specific servers for it
    Mcc is mainly a 1.8 server so I doubt a server wide update to 1.9 pvp will ever happen

4. Issel

POOPgodIssel
    one word, no.

5. aisuru

Aisurr
    i completely agree for once youre right about something

6. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hello,

I don't really see the point to this, only because it's survival, to me it would just seem like a waste of time for this to happen, but as I said to me, to others this might seem good but, I am not convinced that this is a good idea.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.