Passing of My Son | An Old Player on MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gap, Nov 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gap

gap

Hello MCCentral, quite a sad post coming up, I hope it does not get removed.

My son, Nathan has passed away. Before Nathan passed, one of the things he bought up was MCCentral and Minecraft, we were sitting in the hospital bed, always talking about the old memories. So with the help of his best friend, we have made this post in commemoration of him.

Nathan joined MCC in early 2014 around April, and ever since he was a little kid, he was always telling me 'daddy daddy, can I may money on this server', I remember giggling, and always giving in, buying in-game ranks left and right, and eventually, I believe we stopped at Legend.

Nathan had also played LavaCraft, to which you new people, it was Alex's old server. I remember purchasing Nathan Minecraft and that was the first server he played, then it transcribed into MCCentral, and he used to be addicted to Minecraft for a good 4 years, then stopped.

In late 2020, Nathan got diagnosed with Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma in the 4th Stage. AR is an aggressive type of Sarcoma, which is found in the legs, torso, and arms. Nathan went through nearly 8 months of treatment and suffering, and on the 24th of September, Nathan had passed away. The aggressive cancer had spread through his bones, his heart, his lungs, and basically everywhere, slowly eating away at him basically. This put a toll on Nathan, and after months and months of fighting, he lost his battle.

Watching my son lose his life to this horrible cancer, was horrible, but, I would love to share his stories with Minecraft Central, just so they know about Nathan, and how dedicated and old he was to this server.
    I logged into his old profile on the archived website (https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/profile/12850943) and you truly see how old his account age is, and how long he has been in the server for.

For now, I'll leave you guys with this post, of true gratitude to a young man who didn't deserve to pass at 17 years old, so please, read this post, hug your loved ones tight, and just know how thankful you're to be here another day.

(https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/forum/m/17339729/viewthread/26947370-plaxsar-introduction-thread) - This was also Nathan's old introduction post I'm basing this post off.

Any questions are fine, I'll answer any for the short time I'll be in and out of the website before I'll close Nathan's account, and deactivate it.
    Please don't close this post however.

Kind Regards,
    David, Nathan's Father.

As Nathan had ended all his posts back in the day,
    Adios and Goodbye.

2. Itsnami

ItsNami
    This brought up tears in my eyes.
    im so sorry for your loss <3

3. Yukihira

maneREMOR
    good that his mccentral memories were still good
    sorry for your loss.

Itsnami likes this.
  4. JetFuelSteel

Oh god, this was zNathanz.

We weren't close but had nothing but positive interactions with him when I played on the server around 2016.

I truly am sorry for your loss, I hope you are doing okay :(

Yukihira likes this.
  5. ClassiestGamer

McTigga
    This is heartbreaking to read, Absolutely sad to think how young he was. Im very sorry for your loss and I hope he is in a better place now.
    <3 best wishes

6. Hc0

Hc0

Hc0
    This honestly brought tears to my eyes as well as many others. I and truly sorry that you had to witness something that is in most/all parent's nightmares. I think a lot of the community will remember Nathan and have a lot of loving memories.
    I wish you all the best.

#6 Hc0, Dec 9, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    Yukihira likes this.
  7. ClassiestGamer

McTigga
    fr? cmon man have some class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.