$50m Skyblock 1 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by MCCentralStaff, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCCentralStaff

$50,000,000 Giveaway on Skyblock 1
    I will be choosing 5x people at random who follow the rules below to get $10,000,000 each on SB 1.

1. Comment your IGN below
    2. Comment 1 thing you love about MCCentral
    3. Comment 1 thing you wish you could change about MCCentral

Please take your time to put effort into your response. If you post a lame response with no effort you won't be entered to win.
    I could really use all the valuable information I can get, I plan on making a more in depth forum post about what the community would like to change about MCC and more in depth focusing on Skyblock.

Thank you guys for your participation and I look forward to reading your responses.

Winners will be drawn on 2/27/2021 which is 5 days from now. I will contact the winners via (Discord or In-Game)

#1 MCCentralStaff, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Lewklo, max wenrich, ImJared and 8 others like this.
  2. OliDiamondOli

OliDiamondOli, i like the consistant nostalgia I get cos Ive played since season 1, wish it wasn't as pay to win as it is

3. ImJared

JaredHasCovid, I love the fact I can grind for hours and make new friends even though I just started about a month or two ago its been great! One thing i'd wish for MCCentral to fix would be the updates I think personally there should be more updates and upgrades I've been playing for a month and it's been pretty repetitive.

4. Sunzki

Ign QuinKin
    I like skyblock ig
    Bring back 100% autosell on hh

5. SverreDH

SverreDH
    ign: SverreDH
    I love that were allowed to advertise mcc related streams / videos and the freedom of redstone:)
    I wish mcc would implement a way to change the volume of island music, and implement the /is perms thing for prison plots aswell.

6. kinkokichi

1.kinkokichi
    2. marsbloom
    3. the ugly staff

7. FancySucculent

King_Succulent
    TheAxolotlLord
    I do love skyblock
    The difficulty of seed placing on anything. It's so tedious. I don't know how I would do it, but I'd figure out something.

8. CrowdPlease

1. CrowdPlease

2. I love skyblock because of how simple it is and not some bulshit like hypixel also i really like the hunger game on mc central it reminds me of the old days. Its so fun to grind and play with everyone while chatting in skyblock. It gets a bit frustrating when i lose all my money to something stupid, but thats just part of the fun. Its really cool to explore diffrent kinds of bases and landscapes, I really like the fact that you cant sell iron wich would prob be op on this server.

3. I wish i could change to fly to make it for everyone, but i understand why mc cannot do that ! they need to make money and i cant blame them i like money to ;). I also wish i could change kit pvp its basically pay to win but enough about what i want to change I love this server play on it for like 4 years. id make the HH easier to get. I also mean this in the nicest way but, the mods mute people for stuff that just in my opinion isnt the worst but whatever im not a mod so what do i know. And just a suggestion I feel like the islands shouldnt reset or your money... I think thats why hypixel is so big. I think there should be new seasons without resets anyway, I wish there were more updates. Have a nice day :)

Ps. my discord is Patrick is bored#2610

#8 CrowdPlease, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  9. beats_on_drum

1. beats_on_drum
    2. i love all the people playing and all the kind people doing giveaways
    3. one thing i would want to change is the rules for getting muted like i get muted for the stupides reasons and i would like it to be more normal like acoully saying something bad.

10. AyeItsMax

1. AyeItsMax
    2. Giveaways and the community
    3. I would like to see newer and creative seasons.

11. Miggs

1. mxggs
    2. I love the nostalgia and meeting old friends I had back in 2017
    3. I wish MCCentral gave sb payouts ;))))

12. frederikplet

ign: frederikplet
    I haven't played a lot on the server yet, but I like it, and it's friendly
    kinda p2w, especially because the /fly is so useful and only obtainable when buying an expensive rank..

13. MistaCrayolaYT

M
    MistaCrayolaYT
    I absolutely love the concept of skyblock it has been my favorite game since it came out. the staff are nice, and so is the community.
    I cant think of something i would change about this server It is perfect the way it is.

14. YOU_WILL_DIE

YOU_WILL_DIE
    YOU_WILL_DIE, I have been playing on this server for many years, and one thing I love is how unique it is apart from other servers they have mini games that everyone can play and have a good time at, and they have other main games like Sky block, Factions, Prisons, etc... Since I started playing the server has changed so much and it's awesome to see the changes that have occurred over time. If there was one thing that I could change about MC-Central it would definitely be to bring back one in the chamber, that was a fun mini game I used to play with my friends all the time.

15. LarsNdijk

LarsNdijk
    I like the toxic community
    Get rid of the hh everything is about that stupid thing.

16. max wenrich

Maxwell_W
    I love the community and the atmosphere of the skyblock in MCC. everyone is no kind and generous, and its an overall fun place to be
    I wish that some of the ranks were a little cheaper. i unfortunately don't have a lot of money and would really like to have some of the perks of having a rank even as simple as putting color on signs.

17. Montana Tye

Minehash. I love that its not too big of a sever to compete on but still big enough where people are active. I hate how pay to win it is i always feel bad for the noobs that cant fly or make money so i try and help with my warp at /is warp sky.

18. Nina Fukui

nikki6939
    I love mcc skyblock and it was my thing back when i was in middle school and now I'm playing again on the same server yeaarrsss later. it's made so much progress but is still kinda nostalgic haha.
    I wish the voting keys had a better chance for better items or a different lineup of itemscuz it would give Rookies a much better chance at progressing in the game better and a better incentive for people to vote for the server too!

19. sdkkasuto_yt

SdkKasuto , the best thing about the server is the friendships everyone can make on the server you start to get addicted to just killing someone on duels or coinflipping xD i like to make my island look nice and eventually gonna host some sick games its just fun playing the server and i dont think im ever gonna stop

20. donnygroot

1. IGN: donnygroot
    2. The thing i love about MCCentral is that i made a lot of friends in a short period of time
    3. Medurex trash talking me everyday even when hes the worst pvper on this planet

BanditoLOLP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.