The one thing mccentral should be working on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Repo, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    The only thing mccentral needs to work on is the Anti-Cheat.
    I would rather the same maps on the gamemodes in the server then having to play them with hackers in it. Instead of always working on maps and new seasons, lets work on the anti cheat and fix all the hacking. In 2 days i've caught over 20 hackers (mostly in skywars) hacking with no issue of the anti cheat even doing anything. They were able to fly, speed, kill arua and so many more. We need protection like hypixel, mineplex, badlion and other server to get rid of hackers. I hope anti-cheat is fixed and working in every gamemode by next season.

puposaurus likes this.
  2. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    I dont know the status on the anti-cheat or anything, however, i know there are many other threads with similar subjects so you should read those and maybe find some information if you can. I dont believe anything has been released but i do know that most staff arent really updated on the anti-cheat situation since theres nothing they could necessarily do for it.

3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Dear Repo,

I understand your frustration but there are some things I'd like to say.
    It's wrong to say the anti-cheat isn't being worked on. It's always being worked on. The server resets only have 6+ months after the previous reset (except for Factions which is 2 months and creative doesn't have reset) and people easily get bored of the season so It is extremely important to have resets.

Hacking will always be a problem and you can't change that. If the anti-cheat updates, the hacking clients will update to. There are some clients who are specially made to bypass certain servers (for example Hypixel) and this won't change.
    Especially now since the recent growth of Minecraft comes more players meaning more hackers. They're always gonna be here.

If you want to help with the problem then you can always report players at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/.
    I hope this helps :)

Regretings likes this.
  4. Rayudu

Rayudu
    hacking has been out of control recently...they gonna need a fix soon or else they will lose a lot of players

5. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    Currently, the anti-cheat is being worked on by the Quality team after a bug in the system and things went wonky. They work hard every day to get this fixed and I'm sure everything will be running smoothly in a matter of time.

6. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mineplex died because it was overrun by hackers.

7. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    Hey,

I understand your pain as I've encountered a hacker in almost every single game I've played and I've lost multiple games I would've won due to this same reason. I'm really hoping what is being said about the anti-cheat being worked on is true but I am slowly starting to lose hope as time ticks on.

Also, I really hope that the money made from donations (Ranks, Particle Effect, etc...) is getting put back into the server instead of going straight back into Alex Markeys PayPal Account (From what I've heard).

Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon :(

Thanks Wilbur

8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    There is an 80/10/10 cut, from what I know, where each owner gets 10% of the server profit, and the remaining 80% is re-invested into the server.

iamwilbur likes this.
  9. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    That's interesting to know you said it was an 80/10/10 split do you know where the last 10% go?

10. Zonafer

Zonafer
    There are two owners, and each of them gets 10% of the server profit.

iamwilbur likes this.
  11. Ankh

Ankh
    And badlion isn't even a server anymore lmao.

Relating to the OP, can definitely agree it needs to be worked on. But it's just one of those things they like to sweep under the rug I guess. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread got locked as soon as a staff member saw it.

It's been 2 weeks and they STILL haven't even fixed, or so much as reverted the changes they made that led to the hackers using speed/flight. Honestly can't believe that people are still siding with them. Guess I can see where you're coming from though, gotta suck up to them so you can get accepted as a helper lol.

That's why you have a Development Team DEDICATED TO UPDATING IT. It's a basic necessity for any big server, which MCC seems to refuse all because of one bad experience in the past. Yes other big servers have clients that bypass their anticheat, but that's why they keep updating their anticheat, unlike MCC. Can almost 100% guarantee you if you'd download any client off WizHax with a client bypass, it will not work anymore, or will be patched within a few weeks.

MCC isn't nearly as popular as it used to be. If all the hackers were gone (and they stopped spoofing player counts), we'd probably be looking at average less than 800 people online, with most of those being alts afk on sub-servers. Do you seriously think any big hacked client developer would waste their time on making an anticheat for MCC lmao. Especially when they don't even need to, because MCC is literally using a public-access plugin, that ANYONE can download. You can literally just download any client with AAC bypass and boom.

12. Departition_

Badlion also died cuz people were bypassing their anticheat with their blatant BLC bypasses, people were literally able to bhop and pretty use anything they wanted cuz ghcheat didn’t ban players if they use BLC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.