Payouts

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by 4151, Nov 30, 2020.

1. 4151

hello.
    I think Prison should have payouts it would make the grind so much more fun as your trying to compete for something. Maybe like top 5 players get some buycraft. There are people who grind prison 24/7 and it can be a bit annoying when it comes to reset because everything just gone. So if there was payouts in my opinion prison would become so much more competitive and fun. Could be top 5 gangs?
    Let me know
    ps thats not my discord name or my current ign (the signiture)

2. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey firey,

As much as the idea of a payout for Top 5 Player kills it would also bring the unwelcoming stats boosting from players. I know this is bannable but also Prison pvp isn’t and cannot be monitored 24/7 By staff as they don’t have enough time to do it. They’re may be a way round it with a certain amount of kills in a short space of time not counting towards the overall stats but I’m sure.

Regards
    Desiqn/Harry

BlockyBeach and 4151 like this.
  3. combatking29

They could also just award MCC money to the top players on /baltop.

4. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! I appreciate the thought on this idea but unfortunately I disagree with this being a thing. There's too many factors to take into account if we're going to try to reward the 'top 5 gangs' and there's not much of a system in place for this to happen. Factions has an entire Discord set up for those purposes and has another entire system to monitor the gameplay i.e. Factions Staff, Factions Admin, Support Tickets, Unique Channels, etc. It would take a LOT of effort to make this possible in Prison and I don't think Prison is the appropriate gameplay where there should be payouts or that type of thing. I appreciate the thought however I don't see this being possible in the near future. Thank you for posting though and have a lovely rest of your day.

Rokoman99, 4151 and Desiqn_ like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.