looking for money

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by munchkid2004, Aug 19, 2019.

1. munchkid2004

munchkid2004
    looking for a good way to earn money .

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i think spawners are the quickest way to make money, but starting out that’s kinda hard to achieve. so i’d say mining is your best bet to making money.
    side hustles like selling armor and helping out make money, but they don’t earn much and most times you can make quicker money just mining

i’d suggest looking at this post for most detail:
    https://mccentral.org/community/threads/ways-to-earn-some-coin-a-thread.8763/

pablo eskkobar likes this.
  3. ForbiddenDays

xTyBoogiex
    One good way to make money is to make an apple farm and mine gold to make golden apples then sell them on ah or make a shop at your plot. You can sell each each golden apple for about 35k. It's fairly easy money but it's still a grind.

4. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    As mentioned above, spawner farms, farms, and mining are the best ways. Another good way to make money is to vote for the server every day to get shards. If you don't need them (which they have good uses, but sometimes you don't need them at that moment), you can sell them to people trying to buy them.

5. guih

guihzy
    Hello!
    Since prison 1 people have been pvping to get money. However finding people with high bounties is rare and that makes pvping bad. I’d suggest mining to buy spawners or making a profit shop. Apple farms are also a thing but they usually make less money than mob farms. You can use profit shops if you don’t have a good prestige multiplier as well. Have a nice day

6. __int__

I am currently Prestige Y, I have mostly made my money based off the following:
    1. Spawner farms - I had a farm of 4 creeper spawners which I AFK'd while away ect, these can be expanded.
    2. Voting, smaller income but you can sell items from crates ect
    3. PvP as already mentioned, if you manage to get some decent kills going then you can sell the gear for decent amounts, I have sold swords for 10m+
    4. Mining, its boring and everyone does it but it works, especially when booster are on.

7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Id say the best ways to earn money is mining, however, many shops are closing so the second best would be to get spawners if you can. You can also duel people for high amounts of money and some people even have fun in doing a type of duel where first person to hit wins and they usually bet on a million. You can alsso coin flip but thats not a very likely way to make money.

8. Saryyx

Another way to make money easy, it's to sell the prison shards to people. It gives ~50k, which is quite good for beginners. You can also, instead of using in-mines selling system, go to some plots were you can sell your ores for 4x up to the tines sell price. For example, i sold 1200 lapis for 19000 to a guy, which would gives 4000 in the mines.

9. 4151

Hi there
    I have been playing prison since the first season and throughout the years I have learned different ways and better ways to make money
    These are the best ways to start making alot of money.
    First start of mining until you get like 100k and mine until your at the first prestige or Z if you dont want that then mine until your rank M or N then you should start to have alot of money.
    Next go to warp pvp or donators mine and start to get gold blocks once you have a few stacks then start to make gapples make a plot where you farm apples then make them into gapples once that is done you should make a shop or just sell it on /ah.
    Next when you have a few millions you should start to make a profit shop I know you will lose money but you make money back when selling the items
    Next you should sell your tokens or let people sell it In your profit shop.
    Now you should start to have over 6 million if you spend your money wisely. If you want and your good at pvp go and kill some people in warp pvp or kill the bountied players.
    After all that is done you should start to buy spawners and make a spawner area deep inside your plot I recommend when starting plot stuff dig out your whole plot. After that you should start to make alot of money like your total right now should be 20 million if you want you can buy a rank to boost your money and make it all easier.
    Once that is done you should make alot of money and you can always make money by doing IRL deals keep it mcc related though.
    That is my way of making millions or billions
    This will be a big grind though it would take up to a month if you are active alot then about 2 ot 3 weeks.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

puposaurus likes this.
  10. monkeyboyr

Get to V rank once there you should easily make 1mil per 30mins by mining

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.