Survival Reset Feedback

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Nov 21, 2020.

1. pangf

the miner/farmer jobs need to be revamped. for the miner job, stone was nerfed way too hard to the point that some people are quitting. for farmer, it's just generally not great. i'm not sure entirely how to solve this, but one thing that should be done is that placing crops should give you xp and money, as it's just as much of a part of the farming process as breaking crops is. also, lilypads! they're an important plant to farming but you get nothing from collecting them

#21 pangf, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    HiloPlayz and CatBoyFable like this.
  2. HarryIsADuck

HarryIsADuck
    Hey Unadvised!
    Loving the rest tons of fun stuff to do this season and it doesnt feel broken, That being said i do have some ideas for changes:

Number one: Add Auto Job change Perk paper ( I dont know if thats even possible but i think a lot of people would find it handy or even put it down as a Rank Perk)
    Number Two: Balance Excavator, Farming Jobs since its really hard to level up
    Number Three: Add /shop back But make the /Sell prices very low (To help with players who have 40 dubs of Each sellable item that cant get rid of them)

Thats All i can really think of, Would love to hear other players take on these suggestions!

pangf likes this.
  3. abbs

Abbskababs
    hsjsjs Please make the head shop cheaper D:
    25k Per head is ridiculous

4. abbs

Abbskababs
    Also Chorus Fruit / Flower should be added to the farmer Job (It can be grown in your plot like any other plant)

5. Unadvised

Unadvised
    I definitely agree with both of these things. I have gone ahead and forwarded these ideas.

ThorKingOfAsgard and abbs like this.
  6. abbs

Abbskababs
    Just another thought but it'd Be cool if there was a shop that players could sell loot chest items too for small amounts of money (Saddles/Horse Armor/Name tags/Discs) The items are kinda useless otherwise :c

7. Chimpmeat_OG

Chimpmeat_OG
    Dragon Egg Drops.

They should go to those who place the End Crystals and not Drop upon breaking. Two eggs have been stolen so far (One from my group and one from ShaCraftMC). I accidentally picked one up from Awesomeasf but returned it no questions. People should be held accountable for theft like this.

AlexMarkey likes this.
  8. AlexMarkey

They already go to those who placed the End Crystals.
    We are going to get it implemented so that they go directly to your inventory rather than dropping (This should be done on Monday)

9. nouhs

nouhs
    I genuinely really liked the change up with jobs. I know a lot of people don't really like it, but we needed a difference from past seasons and this definitely was it. A lot of people have mentioned above how miner and farmer jobs need to be balanced though, which I think should be a big priority. This is a really big step in the right direction though. Just pay attention to some of the points in this thread, a lot of people have highlighted some really good points here.

puposaurus, AZXG and abbs like this.
  10. HiloPlayz

Yessir

jovonejc likes this.
  11. pangf

another thing - i think i suggested this in the thread that was made months before survival reset, but the tutorial REALLY needs to be pushed to new players. some more info in it would be nice as well (i would be willing to revamp it for y'all if this would help it to get done. i'm tired of newbies asking the same 3 questions every 5 minutes in chat)

puposaurus likes this.
  12. pangf

still waiting on that farming buff, took me 4 layers of pumpkin/melon farms to level up from 15 -> 16

puposaurus likes this.
  13. jovonejc

Fix the enovys bruh they suck...
    ''rare'' and I got a stack of clay lmao... rare should be 2 gaps or something

puposaurus likes this.
  14. SquiggyAmy

It would be cool to have had a hunter job and get paid for killing mobs and animals. That way you can gather resources from animals and get paid for it.

abbs and jovonejc like this.
  15. abbs

Abbskababs

I think this is a cool idea but you gotta consider how many mobs are in the game. you also would have to consider spawn rates of mobs and difficulty in killing them to decided how much money / xp you get from the job. For example: Wither Skeletons, Witches, Strays, Cave spiders, Elder Guardians, The wither and Husks can all use potion effects on the player making it harder too kill them. Elder guardians and guardians also have thorns as a defence making them harder to kill again. And on top of that gaurdians, Elder Guardians and squid also spawn under water making it even more difficult to What i'm trying to say is it would be very difficult to decided on placement for the job (Excluding most of the passive mobs) and for that reason i cant see it being implemented :c

16. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    ok hi. a few things:
    1) envoys suck. honestly. i was told they were gonna get better however that was a few weeks ago and i haven’t really seen much improvement. if that’s still on your todo list, then don’t mind this. but like ... this isn’t skyblock. we don’t need soul sand or glass or anything. the envoys need to pertain to survival based needs (i.e job amps, looting 3 books, uh shit idk good fishing rods?? things that make survival survival).
    2) farming needs to be buffed. it’s incredibly frustrating honestly. like ok. for example: i’m making a cocoa bean farm. i click the little hoe job thing and i start planting the cocoa beans - but wait, there’s no income? i feel as though if you received money for both planting and harvesting the crop, then it would work so much better. (uh don’t ask me about melons & pumpkins - i only got like 1 brain cell and it’s 3 am.)
    3) due to jobs, shops are practically useless. idk if that’s something that can be fixed this season entirely but shops used to be the main thing in survival. and now, the shops that are around are more than likely struggling bc ppl don’t need to sell/buy things anymore. there’s no incentive besides like maybe laziness. idk. again 3 am - head empty no thoughts.
    okay i think my little shpell is over. (wait fix lag in boss).
    okay, now, i want to say: i really enjoy the concept of jobs. i think it’s refreshing and exciting. it’s also sort of fair to new players since they can easily get money just by ... doing their job. i love it. the vibe of survival this season feels calm and it’s honestly amazing to see this sub back in action - i mean, 4 columns on tab?!?! unbelievable. anyways, thanks 4 reading adios
    - fable x.

AZXG, pangf, abbs and 1 other person like this.
  17. pangf

a couple things: first off, farming and woodcutting still suck. they really need another buff. second, it's weird to me that each job only goes up to 99 instead of 100, making the max level an ugly number, aka 495. i propose making the max level 500 and making its color customizable (default white, can be changed whenever)

CatBoyFable likes this.
  18. pangf

obsidian and various sea temple blocks should be added to the list of mining blocks

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.