Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I have a problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StrongGoodiesDaBadBoi, Aug 18, 2019.

1. StrongGoodiesDaBadBoi

I think the muting bot is getting out of hand, because all I said was, in one comment, "reeee" without saying it again, and then I got a mute for 3 days!!!

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I have no clue what you're talking about. Let's start with this:

• There is no mute bot, neither on the Discord nor in-game. When you are muted, a staff member has to perform that action.
    • I'm assuming this mute was on Discord, but if not, what is your IGN? StrongGoodiesDaBadBoi is too long to be used in-game.
    • Have you tried appealing your mute here? You'll actually be able to explain your side of the story, as opposed to ranting on the forums.
    With these things in mind, can you explain the problem in more detail?

3. Tw3ntyOnePilots

iitsGrace
  4. StrongGoodiesDaBadBoi

5. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    Like Zonafer said above there is no mute bot, im assuming you most likely spammed the same thing multiple times and someone chat reported you which then a staff member took into there own hands to hand out a mute to you. You have to be doing something wrong or saying some inappropriate to get a mute as they don't just mute someone for a pointless reason. If you do think it is a mistake then go to the forums page and appeal your mute :)

Thanks for reading, Nxgget.

6. Tw3ntyOnePilots

iitsGrace
    Hey..I didn't mute you or reported you.:joy: But you did say, "reeee" which has unnecessary characters. Hope you clicked on my link so it doesn't happen again. Best wishes to yah..

7. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    Fun fact: Unnecessary characters only applies after about 5 unnecessary characters, and 2 messages with those.
    https://gyazo.com/c5eedcdf2b6220ec540179b20725ccf0
    -Injection​

8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    This only apples to ingame chat. The only applicable rule I can see on Discord (based on the use of a "mute bot") is excessuve messaging, which is a 30-60 minute mute.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.