/sethome perk

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by BabyJuice, Oct 18, 2020.

?

Sethome perk

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. BabyJuice

BabyJuice
    I think there should be a new perk where you should be able to get sethome, it's just not reasonable for players that want to have this perk to spend 80$ on a rank.

2. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there!
    I do think that allowing players who don't have legend rank to have access to the sethome command is a great idea, but locking that ability behind a pay wall isn't the best way to fix either IMO. Maybe making sethomes on skyblock like the amount of plots you receive on prison/creative would be better? (i.e. Rookies have 1 sethome, Emerald 5, Legend 10....) That way the server would still receive some kind of profit if users wanted to buy a rank solely for that reason (which is unlikely, but still an extra perk) while still letting players who can't/don't want to spend money on the server to have a simpler version of that command. +0.5

3. Martiinn

SrMartin
    I sortly agree with you. I do think paying 80$ is a lot to get the ability to /sethome, however, it's part of the rank features. I mean, if we are going to complain about what ranks gives you, we could go ahead and say "add /fly perk to mythical keys" breaking completely the purpose of purchasing emerald rank. Or let's say "add ability to talk in chat using colors to ancient keys", that would break completely the purpose of purchasing diamond rank. And so on. I don't think this should be a perk you need to achieve by mythical or ancient keys. Instead of that, how kuieren said, it would be great to add the ability to every single player to set at least, one home.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.