2x market poll

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Brenner, Oct 15, 2020.

?

Should 2x Market affect mob drops as well as mining

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. Brenner

[Immortal] Brenner2224

2. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    This is an interesting debate.
    If mob drops were affected by 2x boosters, people with lots of spawners (or even some, including myself), would find money a lot easier to make that those without spawners - e.g. the sell price of 5 mil spawner drops jumps to $200 from $100.
    It would mean, however, that 2x boosters are activated more regularly (a good thing) from people wanting to double their money from selling millions of dollars of mob drops.

nouhs and Brenner like this.
  3. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I feel like if this were a booster, it would need to affect mob drops by 1.5x. Doubling the drops would change the eco. That's why the pick booster is also 1.5 because if it were 2x. Upgradable picks would be worth nothing as it would take barely a lot of time to get higher levels

4. nouhs

nouhs
    I love getting more money as much as anyone else but honestly this would mess up the eco a lot and wouldn't be worth it in the end.

tayhlor likes this.
  5. tayhlor

tayhlor
    Hi! I would say no for this. Prison is about mining and the majority of the money should come from that. If 2x applied to mob drops there would be more people afking than actually mining. I think where spawners are right now is fine because they aren't too overpowered. Having 2x apply to mob drops would severely ruin the economy.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.