Prison - Custom Enchantment Ideas

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Deadlokk, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Deadlokk

Deadlokk
    Hello people. This is gonna be a somewhat list with descriptions of enchants that I'd think would be cool in Prison and could even be used in other gamemodes. The Roman numerals (number) at the end of each enchant represents the max level of the enchant and the name represents the name, like many enchantments do anyway.

Speed Mining II
    Speed mining will basically give you speed when you mine. (Upon mining one of the following blocks: Stone, Coal Ore, Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Redstone Ore, Lapis Ore, Emerald Ore, Diamond Ore, Coal Blocks, Iron Blocks, Gold Ore, Redstone Ore, Lapis Ore, Emerald Ore and Diamond Ore.) Obviously, this could cause problems in PvP mine with Speed being a very big advantage, similar to beaconing, which was banned in earlier seasons. The drawback of using it in PvP however, is that it can give the user a risk of losing the pickaxe that the item has been applied on. The effect will last for 16 seconds after mining a block, which makes it so that a user cannot just mine a block at their plot and then warp straight to PvP (If the effect was 5 minutes, this would be a big problem). Every time a block is mined, it would reapply the 16 second effect. Each level would also increase the strength of the speed, capping at II.

Gapple Forge III
    Similar to Hellforge from KitPvP, consuming a golden apple (Enchanted or Not) will restore 2, 4 or 6 durability to equipped armour (depending on level). This doesn't seem like it'll be too much of a use, but using normal gapples mean it would take just over 250 to repair a full armour set, which would be beneficial to anyone who owned an apple farm. It'd give a slight advantage in Gapple PvP too, but it wouldn't even be too noticable, as everyone tends to jump in with similar gear anyway (or none at all, there's usually no inbetween).

Momentum I
    Momentum I gives a 0.05% chance to recieve double mining drops per block mined until blocks aren't mined for 5 seconds. This would be very overpowered for anyone who had a backpack, as they could fill it twice as quick once an average amount of 2000 blocks had been mined. Given this is chance based though, someone has a slim chance to get it on their first few blocks mined, meaning they gain a massive advantage, or they'd get the advantage at the end of a mining spree, before selling their items. If they happen to use the /back command fast and efficient enough however, they could keep the streak for a longer amount of time.

Resurrection V
    Resurrection enchantment would allow an item to be kept after death. This item would only be able to be applied on anything but armour but would offer more fun for PvPers, as more people would come to PvP without fear of losing an item. Now, you may be wondering why this item has 5 levels, right? This enchantment would come with a cooldown (meaning if the enchantment is on cooldown, it would drop upon death). One potential bug that I've found with similar enchantments is that when combat-logging, it will duplicate the item, so that would need to be looked into.
    I: 30 minutes
    II: 24 minutes
    III: 18 minutes
    IV: 12 minutes
    V: 6 minutes

Gilded X
    When mining ore blocks within mines, there is a chance you will earn XP. For balancing purposes, this chance will be VERY low and when forging enchantments in /ce, only I or II can be forged. The chances for each enchantment is as follows:
    I: 0.5% (1 in 200)
    I: 1%
    I: 1.5%
    IV: 2%
    V: 2.5%
    VI: 3%
    VII: 3.5%
    VIII: 4%
    IX: 4.5%
    X: 5% (1 in 20)
    The amount of XP awarded would only be 1XP, which doesn't seem too powerful, but in the longhaul and at level 10, is pretty decent. To get to Level 30, it would actually take 27,900 blocks with the Level X enchantment (279,000 blocks using Level I).

I was going to put something here but it's too late, I have already done it. Also, if you like my ideas, like or comment on this post.

2. Brenner

I think these are great ideas, but in my opinion I think that the gilded and resurrection should have less options and just have bigger jumps in between the levels so it doesn't overwhelm the chance to get the other enchantments, but other than that I think these are great ideas!

3. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    One idea that ive had in mind for a long time would be a enchantement called "Smelter" it would only have 1 level. Its purpose would be to automaticly smelt iron and gold ore. This would be useful for pvpers as this would Greatly reduce the time it takes to makes gapps as to smelting gold ore

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.