[POLL] Should we have a keep inventory perk?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Catimyth, Sep 15, 2020.

?

Should we have a keep inventory perk?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    85.4%
  1. Raqueese

Raqueese
    I mean, sure, they're different things but I think the point still stands. You wouldn't recommend running in front of a bus because it's a bad idea. That logic applies to recommending anything, you don't recommend it if it's a shitty idea.

2. chocopie2222

chocopie22
    I don't think that there should be a keep inventory perk. Scamming people is a big thing with prison-like many people have already mentioned before me.

3. AyeItsBeck

AyeItsBeck
    For how many perks there are already on prison, adding a keep inventory one feels really pointless. It would just be another perk which is very limited in usefulness, which would make people's chances of getting an actually good perk from keys even worse. I don't even get how you can die in lava as long as you wear armor, since most of the kit armor makes lava tick damage take ages to kill you, and emerald+ have /fly to negate fall damage. All things considered I feel like this would not be a good addition.

Raqueese likes this.
  4. To_Ezzy

FastlyCrafted
    I don’t play prison but I don’t like the idea of this, it would most likely cause anger in players and cause arguments.

5. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    This would be pay to win as people who had this wouldn't be affected by scams.

6. nouhs

nouhs
    I think the only thing that would make this "fair" would for the perk only to work on your plot(s) but even then it wouldn't be worth it. Part of prison is pvping and scamming so you have to deal with that even if it's sucky. The perk would ruin that aspect...

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.