Cool down on the /repair all command

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flarinbeast, Aug 27, 2020.

?

Cool down on /repair all?

1. Uhhhhhhhhhh yeahsureman

2. Nah G that ain't it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Flarinbeast

Hello, I'm probably not known in the skyblock community anymore since I stopped consistently playing it about a year ago, but I wanted to discuss the /repair all command. Now before all the "Yo who the **** is this guy and why is he talking about this command" comes in, just here me out.

As some of you may know, this command has zero cool down. This makes fights last forever sometimes and makes it harder for other players to kill the people who have this command. Adding a 5 to 10 minute cool down could make it where people can use it, but not just spam the command over and over again, making fights last forever. Yes, this is coming from a PvP player and I am very aware skyblock isn't necessarily a PvP-based server, so there's like a 98.5%+ chance this will not ever get added. I made this thread to reach out to what other people think about this. I'm mainly expecting a bunch of immortals to target this and say I don't know what I'm talking about despite me being in such fights or to simply upgrade my rank. Another may be that it's not a PvP-based server as I said so it won't get a cool down. I remember playing as a non-rank on skyblock 2 dominating everyone except all the noob immortals that spammed this command and chugged gapples so maybe making this thread can create some sort of voice that others can hear I don't really know. Well, thanks for your time.

-Novato Mejor MCC

2. Keres

KERE5
    You can't use the command during fights

forgranted likes this.
  3. forgranted

inhabited
    As said above, you can't use any commands while in combat so it doesn't matter. That's why you see the good pvpers dropping down with multiple sets.

4. Breazia

Breazia
    during combat /fix is not allowed and no other command is, so the reason for fights lasting longer is people carrying more then 1 set.

5. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Also, adding a cool-down to this command would make vine-farming and other high-intensity farms much more inconvenient because you will have to wait several minutes in between repairs and thus have to hold off on your farming.

I do, however, sympathize with your point.

Have a lovely day!

6. ChimkenWings

/fix cooldown would affect farming, which is skyblock's most important aspect.

If you are "dominating everyone except all the noob immortals that spammed this command", you would never let them out of the combat timer and therefore they can't /fix. Chugging gaps can be a problem but they will run out eventually, without being able to refill.

Why are you pointing out immortal rank? Most people who have PvP'ed are aware of bringing multiple sets. Seems like you keep dying but you are pinning it on ranks.

7. To_Ezzy

FastlyCrafted
    I’m going to disagree with this because one fix all cannot be used in combat. Also, people who buy a rank that has fix all buy it for that reason so they can do it without a cool down. It is a good idea but I disagree personally.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.