Why Mcc is starting to Flop....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Unavalible, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Unavalible

Mc central is a well known minecraft server, this server has been out for ages and i remember playing here since the begining of 2016. at the time minecraft was the best game out and everyone wanted to play, mcc had already been around for over 3 years and was one of the biggest servers at its time. ever since 2018 the server has been slowly dieing ( the minecraft spike of player activity recently due to isolation ) was one of the only things that had saved the server from going completely downhill. the reason this server has had such a rapid decrease is players over the last few months / years is due to the following. #1 Anticheat - the anticheat on mcc is the worst ive ever seen. people will fly, glide, scaffold, and do many other pop releated hacks with ease. in my time i have yet to see a single player banned straight up from the anticheat, flying and other hacks are used threwout the server, in any game mode they have to offer. if you where to queue up into a skywars kids don't restrain themselves from bhopping about waiting in the pregame lobby. ive seen multiple cases where in a single game there has been more than 4 cheaters. due to the fact there has been this many cheaters i can see the game mode skywars is already dead here. you can expect to wait around 1-2minutes waiting to queue into a match just to be met by some kid who uses wurst. #2 - lack in staff communication, the only time ive seen a staff do there job correctly was when a person was being blatant and reaching his absolute balls off. other times ive seen people bhopping in videos turned down and staff to say you need more proof for a full ban. its complete bullshit that this is even a question. some staff will end up muting people for even saying words like "shit, retard, idiot" under the rule of "targetted player disrespet " well i can see that being true in some cases, but in others people just need to grow up. over the past few years im still sitting here yet to ever have seen a player who is on the "Build" team ? at this point im confused. things like factions, skywars, hunger games, and CTF, have yet to see any sort of map changes threwout there entire time. this is making it boring for players to play here. kids are mad because they spend money on a rank to play just to play on the same maps against the same cheaters they did last round. some staff such as the factions staff like unadvised seem to do there job very well. yet when big changes that could help the server recover such as the thought of a new anticheat system, seems to never come into place, this leads me to belive the owner himself Alex see's this porblem but over these years is still yet to do something. i feel like some staff need to be replaced. some new rules need to be put into act and other things. some staff are carrying the entire server. People such as Xbenz, Drbrando, Yourbbg, and a few others seem to be some of the only competent staff on the entire team. Unadvised has done a good job and i appreciate alex for fixing the cannon jar (a bit) but this server is still unplayable in my standards. im sad to say but yes factions and other game mods are dieing. but i feel like this server could be saved by only a few changes. this could be really simple and not that costly. if you where to invest in something like that. you might just see some change. Ive seen many factions start to leave this server and go on. i understand that factions isnt the main thing about mcc but indeed at one point it carried it. as of right now i understand why people wont play it. but on another note just dont let it die completley. people retire, people stop playing but having big problems ignored by staff is just another reason too. I doubt any staff / players will read this but if someone where too i appreciate it. and some players might even agree with me mabye even staff but as of now im not sure, Kitpvp is dead, skywars is gone, ctf gone, cake wars died the week of release, builder eh, speedwalls, murder, all of them personally i dont play them but ik there dead. only people that play there are hackers trying to test out there new aimbot or there new glide. so once again, if anyone wants to discuss this or has any questions just message me if you read this thanks. Goodluck mcc i hope the staff wake up

Marco5py and Departition_ like this.
  2. Unavalible

Even at this point factions is starting to see backlash from its own players, if you check the Mcc factions discord half of the suggestions is people just saying random stuff or saying something bad about the server / saying stuff like “shut it down” “skip the map” , I’m still hear thinking to myself about the only time you hear from Alex is the exact same copy pasted message between seasons. Ik he’s very busy but this could save his server.

Departition_ likes this.
  3. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Good day to you sir/ma'dam

All I really had to read in your post is

#1 Anti-cheat
    #2 Staff needs to be better
    #3 Owner doing nothing
    #4 Toxic people in the community

I'm
    going to be real honest this is old news, this has been posted countless of times on many other posts. I do see why you are upset about the situation though, you played on this server for a while. (You would at least expect good change... i get it) All us players can really do is report hackers and toxic people, or just apply for staff and get the job done. Most of the staff try hard so we don't know the full situation here. In other words apply for staff and make that change.

4. Departition_

“Starting to flop” the server has been flopping for the past 3 years.

Ahnxious and Marco5py like this.
  5. PumahKITPVP

AccePumah_
    Lets get started:

Problems with Skywars:
    Too many hackers
    Explosive arrows are OP
    Chest loot is unbalanced and boring
    No updates
    Maps are horrible

Arena PvP: Cheaters, Dead, Bad hit reg and lag, false kick legit players

Murder Mayhem:
    People spoil who the murderer is
    Not enough to do, gets boring fast

Speedy Walls:
    Too many hackers

UHC:
    Too many hackers
    No new scenarios
    DM Cross teaming false bans

Build Battle:
    People vote unfairly
    Mostly filled with inappropriate builds

Cake Wars:
    Copied game except its worse and more dead

Survival Games:
    Too many hackers
    Teaming is stupid how its allowed
    Enchants are too OP
    Rank perks are too OP

CTF:
    A bit too simple

Skyblock:

Skyblock 1 is doing great.
    Skyblock 2 needs to be removed, it is dead.

Factions:
    Too much cheating
    Staff reset the server frequently, but nothing is rly added/fixed

Survival: Good at a glance, but changing to 1.12 killed it, its pay to win and resets are far too infrequent. Also plots is stupid

Prison: Infrequent resets, custom enchants are kinda lame.
    Prison 2: Completely dead.

Creative:
    Literally the only perfect game on mcc, although u shouldn't need a rank for Redstone

KitPvP: resets infrequent, no new content since February 2019, eco is terrible, Cheating, very dead, keys are so OP and false mutes and IP Bans are extremely prevalent.

6. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    Don't remove SB2 and P2. The players there are doing just fine without mass advertising and bots.
    Minigames do need a revamp though (but it is probably not happening).

7. nbt1

bad staff are typically the main problem with any flopping server.

Departition_ likes this.
  8. To_Ezzy

FastlyCrafted
    Personally I think Mc Central is dying a little bit and there are a few reasons for that.
    Reason 1: Not A Good Anti-Cheat
    Reason 2: A lot Of Toxicity
    Reason 3: Unclear Rules (There Are Only A Few)
    There are some other reasons but these are just the basics.

Marco5py likes this.
  9. Fates

TheFate
    Another thing that also makes this server die, its absurd lag, for me, CTF player, who uses a lot of bow, this gamemode is impossible for me, I'm from Brazil, many Brazilians don't care about this ping, because Brazilian in MCC only play Skywars, and I see them ping worse than mine, but look at this image, and see Badlion's ping and MC Central's ping:

[​IMG]

I never understood why the ping from MC Central is extremely unbalanced, and before y'all come to say that it is my internet, know that I have already tested 7 different servers, I have already tested a server hosted in Europe, and I had a better ping than this server.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.