YT rank app pending for 40 Days.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Walk2me4u, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Walk2me4u

Hey, My YT rank apps been pending for 40 days. Do you guys still check them?

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Walk2me4u,

The do check YouTube applications, however I'm going to gues you're still on pending because they're still reviewing it.

It's quite unlikely that you'd be accepted, as 99% of the content on your channel is .io games, with only 4 videos being Minecraft, with the last MCC one being 5 months ago.

Whilst I personally apriciate the quality of your MCC Bookshelf trolling video, I believe your lack of constant uploads (let alone Minecraft uploads), would be a large factor in wether you're accepted or not.

abbs likes this.
  3. Isa

Isa

Try to make some MCC Youtube videos and interact with the community. On this way the server gets to know you and you know what you can do and play on the server as well. Pretty sure this is also a good way to increase your chance of getting Youtuber if you show you like to play and record on MCC. Your videos of a year ago did get a good amount of views, if you keep that up I'm sure you could get Youtuber! :)

4. To_Ezzy

FastlyCrafted
    If they have not checked your application it is most likely still under review. Try and talk to a Admin if you can, You should also make some videos interacting more with the players.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.