[Prison] Let's talk about mob drops and multipliers.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ThiccBooty, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Heya!

I'd like to use this thread to put forward two suggestions related to the sale of mob drops. Any input on these ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Firstly, I think that that the sales multiplier from prestiging / buying a specific rank should be applied to mob drops. Spawners are slowly falling out of fashion for the average player, and being replaced by ore profit shops. This would be a good way to entice people to focus more of their efforts on spawners / long-term profitability, rather than a quick buck from profit shops.

In a similar vein (Hehe. Ores. Veins. Get it?) to the first suggestion (and perhaps a consideration if the first suggestion would be far too overpowered) I believe that the Market Booster should apply to mob drops and up the sell price by 200% as well.

Let me know what y'all think, down below!

2. tayhlor

tayhlor
    I agree with this. In my opinion I think mining should be the main source to get money from, after all this is prison. If spawners became more powerful (from the multiplier, prestiges, and ranks) then I could see players just afking them and not doing anything else which would be very boring and damaging to the prison community. I think that the multiplier should apply to mob drops because spawners are becoming less important. I think that adding the multiplier will create a perfect balance between mining and spawners. Thanks for reading!

3. Heya,

The purpose of prison is to "mine" and "sell the ores", that's why mines exist. If spawners were the most effective and most useful methods of grinding for profit (in prison) then that beats the entire purpose of mining.

~Thanks,

4. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    They are one of the most efficient ways when you have 100 spawners.
    After all, 5 skeleton spawners gives you 1 mil in 12 hrs of afking.

5. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    I can't tell if you're being ironic or not... spawners are widely accepted as the most effective method to make money in prisons.

Due to the nature of how spawners work, they eventually balance out and can make as much, or (for any spawners added from that point on) more money than you can make with a maxed out pickaxe (in terms of time spent working).

There is not a single active player online right now that would tell you that mining is better than spawners, as a whole.

There's a reason why every player who asks "should I prestige?" gets told "only once you've maxed out spawners, otherwise it's a waste of money" by the entire community at large.

6. "I can't tell if you're being ironic or not but" I stated "if" spawners were the most effective and most useful methods of grinding then that just kills prison's purpose (it's originality) which is mining. It's like adding ground to all skyblock islands instead of void.

Edit: This reply was made to clear things up (not to target or hate anyone.)

~Cya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.