Make rules apply to msgf

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ankh, Sep 11, 2020.

1. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    I think she was talking about the other thread/post that was made, but the other one was made by @ItsGuih ... Btw, thankyou guys for making the threads/posts.

Ahnxious likes this.
  2. forgranted

inhabited
    Just gonna be straight up honest, this is exactly why mcc is dying or “dead”(whichever you want to say). the community reaches out with an idea that is backed up with evidence and reasoning and does no harm to the server at all, but the admin team just shuts it down despite almost all posts on this thread agreeing with the idea. i don’t see why such a small rule change is such a big deal. it doesn’t hurt the server at all. extremely dumb that when you have the community pushing for something and you guys have said in past announcements (i.e. community events needing more events or sky block threads asking for more ideas and even map submission) the most we get is “noted” and it’s not added anywhere near in the time it should be. you even have ex-admins posting on this who were staff when the server was most alive and you guys won’t even take tips from them. exactly why you’re server is dying and you’re getting more and more hate from the community

puposaurus, JoaoOssucci and Ahnxious like this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    Well apparently this change was made by Alex himself, so I don't think we'll be getting a reconsideration on it. Rip this thread.

Didn't think it was possible for him to make himself seem even more distant from the playerbase, but seems I was wrong.

Ahnxious, forgranted and JoaoOssucci like this.
  4. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    Yeah just facts, I mean, not that I was expecting more from him and the Admins, but this kinda hurts...

Ahnxious likes this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    I'd blame Alex more for this one. I've talked with one of the admins and they don't really seem to support the change either, assuming the rest have similar thoughts (aside from @Unadvised who's too busy sucking Alex's toes). If he personally makes a change, what are they gonna do.

Ahnxious, JoaoOssucci and forgranted like this.
  6. Ahnxious

Emiies

Well oof. There goes my hope for this server. If staff or even yet the owner cant please his players.. then why are we spending money on this server. From now on im not going to be buying anything on this server. Us people as a community should be shaping the server. Its what about us players want. If they can't satisfy our needs then I guess why bother paying money on a server that isn't going to change. They honestly need to involve players more when making such rules. (Majority vote, ofc with reasonable reasons) Damn.

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  7. CatTech

What an incompetent team; leaving players vulnerable to being harassed personally in private messages and not being able to take action against it. Wish I never spent a dime on this server as well. The few staff who actually have brains and will speak for themselves need to tell whichever ******* decided this to get their head out of their ***. Appalling, really. Such a moronic decision.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.