I want helper BUT...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by rottentreats, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rottentreats

rottentreats
    like in the title I want helper and yes I know that I do not meet all of the requirements yet, but I have a false ban from June (X-Ray: Banned by MCCStoreOwner) that I didn't think I could do anything about back then (Because I didn't know how to report people back then and just found out how like 2 days ago) but now that I want to become helper I cannot apply because of that false ban is there anything anyone can do?

2. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    You actually can apply.
    You just have to wait 6months.
    You can appeal, with evidence confirming you were not hacking
    and you can get an history clear.
    -Inj3ction​

3. rottentreats

rottentreats
    yea but 6 months is a long time

4. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    If you have evidence supporting that you were not using hacks, you can appeal for a possible punishment clear.

5. Invader

Unless you had proof the punishment was false (or if it was already removed), then you can get it removed so it doesn't affect your application.
    Unfortunately - if it is in your punishment history, you will have to wait the minimum 6 months.
    Alternatively - you could speak with the Applications Team Leader about it (@Teddzy) if you'd like to about it.
    Most likely you'll need to wait the months but there could be an acception.
    Besides this, meet the requirements and you'll be put up for a possible interview (even with requirements, still possible deny).

If you have any questions about this, feel free to make a new thread or message me.

Thread Locked ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.