Nearly time for a hub and/or lobby refresher?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Keres, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Keres

KERE5
    The main hub and some of the minigame lobbies have been the same for a while now, maybe add some parkour to the lobbies and give the hub a (figurative) lick of paint? I'm happy to do a design for the lobbies and submit it to the Map Submissions sub-forum if anybody wants it.

nouhs likes this.
  2. nouhs

nouhs
    I think it was recently redone and changes for holidays so idk if anyone is going to change it. But I do agree it could use some changes lol

3. Keres

KERE5
    The core design is the same, besides perhaps some very small changes it's been the same since I first joined 1.5+ years ago

nouhs likes this.
  4. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Hello,

I agree that having a new lobby and/or mini-game maps would look nice and feel quite refreshing as we haven't seen a complete refresh in a little bit.
    Although in me saying that i am almost certain there wont be any new lobby or mini-game maps soon, as it is not a very big concern for the server unlike some other stuff - (updating the anti-cheat and updating the sub-servers)

You could still submit maps to the "Map Submissions" as other players and myself would all still enjoy seeing what you create even if it never gets used.
    ~

5. tjester300

tjester300
    Hi,
    I agree with you it has looked the same for ages but that might also be a good thing (instead of changing lobby’s every month).
    What I would like to see is a bigger parkour that goes all around the lobby instead of just the place where it is right now.

Hypnoticxd likes this.
  6. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    Hi 100% agree with you. I think it needs an updated look, it looks outdated. I think the build team should be back(builder rank) and redo maps and hubs etc.. I would realy like it to be back and to join it not only me a lot of builders like @Swinger, @ButteryCrossaint and @ctrs etc

7. ctrs

ctrs
    that would be sick, honestly yeah i would love to build one :) only thing is alex probably doesn't have time to change the whole spawn around and set it up. but i would love to build a new spawn that would be so fun :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.