BOWS IN SSW

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TheKingOfTurtlez, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    My only question is why do Explosive bows hit ppl and do 0 kb, and then normal bows do like so much knockback. I believe that Explosive bows should deal more knockback than normal bows because it's not very fun trying to hit people off, I have to put my bow away and then bring out either my rod or snowballs. I think that explosive arrows should be buffed because they are pretty bad right now, Or give people the option to disable them! -Thanks, have a great day

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  2. fedham

fedham
    A
    I like the idea of disabling them but ya gotta think about fighting someone with an ebow as a rookie. I can get spleefed on anything other than stone and it does do a lot of damage especially if you don't have the explosive defense upgraded. I think buffing it more than it's already buffed is a really bad idea and it's more than powerful as it is.

forgranted likes this.
  3. forgranted

inhabited
    He means knockback. Not damage / blast radius / etc
    Personally, I also agree. I mean, why the heck would someone pay for an arrow that does less kb? It is pointless.

4. fedham

fedham
    I know but if you add knockback on top of the damage and the ability to break blocks, it becomes even more OP. Also it paying for an arrow that does significantly more damage and can break blocks already had a point :/

5. 27JAS

27JAS
    I agree with people and i disagree with people. The bows already do pleanty of damage so they do not deserve a damage buff. But like turtle said, they do no knockback whatsoever. So they deserve a knockback buff. Sometimes i wish i had normal arrows so i could hit people off bridges, because earrows just dont hit people off. I dont actually know why but i think that is a big issue. Please put knockback on the bow, or do whatever you need to do to make it like normal arrows and they are explosive.

Have a nice day!

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  6. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    Hello, how are you doing?

I have a trick how to knock people off the bridge even when they bridge with cobblestone... You can't try to shoot them, cause explosiva arrows don't do knockback, instead, you need to shoot the bridge, usually people brigde displaced to a side of the bridge (right or left, depends on the person) so you have to shoot next to them, to make the explosion knock them off the bridge. I don't really know if I answered your question and if I made myself clearly, but I'll try to record it later, and if you need, I can post the video here, to explain better.
    I apologize for the english mistakes, and I hope you have a good day/night!

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  7. Eleung_musk

eleung
    I’m late on this but Explosive bows actually can deal so much knockback u go flying. However, the downside is the bow can’t be fully charged. So if u have a bow that’s not fully charged or maybe half, you can cause someone to go flying sometimes. I haven’t really done it before but it’s definitely possible just takes a bit of practise.

JoaoOssucci likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.