Explosive arrows are to op

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willysnacker, Aug 7, 2020.

1. willysnacker

There so pay to win you pay for gold or above and get arrows that explode almost everything they need to be removed or nerfed i beg Thanks

2. 27JAS

27JAS
    I dont think they are that bad. I have explosive arrows and the only time they actually do anything that normal arrows dont is when someone is building with dirt and the explosive arrows blow that up. So the simple solution to them being "op": Dont build with dirt. That way, they are the exact same as normal arrows.

So the only way these arrows are pay to win is if you build with dirt. so i say again: dont build with dirt.

Have a good one!

3. ProLethal

ProLethal
    I don’t play Skywars often, but as an iron rank, I understand the struggle. I believe mccentral is well due for a minigames revamp, (obviously) and because the staff here focus primarily on their subservers, sadly, I think that the removal of explosive arrows will never happen (or won’t happen in the near future). But, anything is possible :). If you really feel cheated on Skywars, I’d recommend playing capture the flag, as it provides fair gameplay, even to those with rookie ranks.

iiSean likes this.
  4. khoah

khoah
    Hey, this topic has been brought up MULTIPLE times before on the forums. People always talk about how they dislike explosive arrows. Honestly Id rather have regular arrows than the explosive ones, due to the fact that i’m a lapis rank. If skywars is revamped anytime soon, I hope these arrows are removed, but they probably won’t soo.

5. guih

guihzy
    they might not remove that cause they're the main p2w aspect of the server
    but at least make them togglable, they should
    i dont see a good reason for their total removal but it'd be great if we could toggle

6. Bruno

iBrunoow
    In my opinion, there should be an option to toggle the explosive arrows instead of removing them completely, considering that some people bought a donator rank just to have this perk.

JoaoOssucci and khoah like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.