Game mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dylqn_, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Dylqn_

Dylqn_
    What is everyone favorite game mode and why?

2. Reeme

Reeme
    Hmmm, I think my favorite game mode would have to be survival due to the fact you have to work to get everything. With creative you have everything at hand, however, I love creative because you can build large structures and not have to worry about running out of blocks. I think its great to learn how to build and if you just wanna practice or just have some fun in the game with no worries of dying. I love all the game modes, each provides a different experience we can all remember.

Have a good day/night!

3. sinderr

sinderr
    Hello,
    My favorite game mode would have to be hardcore. When I used to play vanilla minecraft I would usually play hardcore as it reminded me of the real world. I also liked the aspect of after you dying once its over, and all of the world is gone. That is definitely my favorite vanilla game mode but another type of game mode i enjoy is UHC.

UHC's are held on MCC quite often and you can see when the next one is by typing /uhc anywhere on the server. UHC's incorporate PvP, Vanilla type minecraft, and fun scenarios bringing new and interesting play styles and strategy to try and be the final player.

Over my many years playing Minecraft ive enjoyed every game mode but those are a few of my favorites.
    Have a wonderful day/night!
    -sinderr

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.