Skyblock Reset Feedback

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Haylos

Haylos
    Hello there, I am loving this skyblock reset as I have not been able to play for a long time, unfortunately a little mistake got us griefed, I was wondering if by any chance it could be implemented a rollback for situations that include a lot of money in game, my island lost around 20-30 million in game because of that griefing in soulsand and in harvest hoes, as a former factions player I know this is implemented for them even when insiding was once a normal thing on factions, anyways on skyblock I find it unfair how this one player who griefed us gets only a 7 day ban when his actions can cost a lot of work from a lot of players, I know im asking for something that has never been done before, still if the owner is interested I would like to have a conversation with him to talk about details on how we can make this work, I have been playing on this server since map 1 of skyblock, I have seen almost all of the changes, I was staff 3 times in this server, I have given my best to the server and I want the best for the server so I believe I at least deserve to be listened. My discord is: Alex_Tila#0788

W5vil and PorkChcp like this.
  2. Nioqt

duck_Nio
    Still want a prize pool for is top, and the new boss is broken with that regular pvp players get a advantage....

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  3. ItsDrakonz72

Drakonise
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. In the old version, it was purely based on skill and a bit of luck, and everyone had a fair chance at winning the boss battle. I'm glad that someone on the staff has the same views, i hope it gets fixed.

4. happiey

Hiraieth
    The season has been going pretty well, but the token situation isn't the best.
    I had bought mythical keys and got mostly all tokens but now they really have no value and barely a use unlike previous seasons.
    I think they need to hold more of a purpose, or just discontinue them altogether.

5. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! I think tokens are a thing in the game for Custom enchants, This is the main reason for them, the other reason is decorative heads!

6. Vosca

Vosca
    I think you should add more stuff to explain in /warp tutorial such as :
    >> Harvest Hoe , Compost Bin , Chunk loader. Because a lot of players been asking what is that , maybe add a little explanation to the unique items will help lot of new player or never play sb before.

Kingsleey likes this.
  7. FPST373R

FPST373R
    I'm a new player, so still exploring things and have no experience with the previous seasons. So far:
    • Providing an incentive to use /island bank by accumulating interest every so often. This encourages trust in an island, not only being "buddies"
    • It seems like this server is on an older Minecraft edition, despite being released last month, but I do understand that massive development was poured into the custom Skyblock plugin, which, I applaud the Dev team! Which version is it on?
    • Better quest rewards, seems like the standard $1k and dragon egg is bland, maybe have a variety of quests on a carousel that changes, and perhaps limit to one daily, one weekly, one monthly or three daily, one weekly, one monthly with a revamped rewards system.
    • I like the effort to give money to people, referring to the $1k every so often, however, I actually don't like it. I would rather a $50k starting balance or something along the lines of that so if buying from the shop is necessary, it is possible for beginners. But the $1k every so often just inflates the economy.
    • I love the emphasis on the multiple aspects: Auto farms for money, manual farms for leveling up islands and tools. Other skyblock servers only focus on the former and I appreciate the latter being recognized and addressed.
    Anyways, loving it so far!

8. Nioqt

duck_Nio
    Hey FPST373R!
    The $1k everyone so often is actually a booster! (Can get by buying it in /buy or on the mcc website)!

9. Lamaanna

lamaanna
    Totally agree on this, I had no idea how hard it would be to upgrade if I didn't have the XP upgrade on the hh

10. Lamaanna

lamaanna
    Also love the /is perms makes things so much easier and the fact we don't have to use signs for /is warps anymore!!! I feel like people are enjoying this reset a lot more then the last one

11. AmnemonicBemused

Perhaps enable some redstone use in farming?

12. AmnemonicBemused

I bought 5 keys yesterday; some ancient and some myth. All but 1 gave a rare drop but they weren't HH, is this drop rate rigged or am I just unlucky.

13. Unadvised

Unadvised
    If you have played previous seasons of skyblock on mcc you know there were some restrictions with redstone wire. Those have been removed this season so you can use redstone wire for a lot more things. But i do not think we would change pistons being able to push crops as people make huge farms that cause a lot of lag.

Just unlucky :( it is not rigged.

14. Unadvised

Unadvised
    This has just been added to factions for this up coming season. That's a good indication it will be added the upcoming season of skyblock.

I definitely agree skyblock needs more events & more pvp events. Although the common events like KOTH and LMS are very popular and fun i think we should try to think of different events we could implement onto skyblock or make Koth have a different twist then koth on every other sub server. This would make the events more unique and special.

The main use for island bank is a place you can store money and island members can use it when needed without having the hassle of asking someone to pay them. For example if someone is asleep and they need money. They just take it from the bank. Although its not a horrible idea to add some sort of interest with a cap.

The server is 1.8.9 backend but versions 1.8.9 between 1.16.1 can join the server.

I 100% agree with you the quest system need a huge overhaul. Not just the quests themselves but the rewards too. It would be amazing if the community could give us ideas for it.

15. AmnemonicBemused

Can we get a level indication on the harvest hoe's upgrades. I kind of lost track of how many times I have used points for the experience boost on my HH.

16. forgranted

inhabited
    If you have harvest hoe level x, then you have used 20 points on it as each experience boost upgrade costs 2 points. Its basically just y2 where y is the level of the upgrade(for experience upgrade). Ex: Level V ; 5 x 2 = 10 ; You have used 10 upgrade points on experience boost. Its different for every other upgrade so if you want to know those, you can add me on discord and I will tell you all of them.

17. guih

guihzy
    I feel like the warp name argument in the /is delwarp command is unnecessary, as you cannot set multiple warps in one island. It’s more of an aesthetic-ish thing tbh. Apart from that (and boss battle) everything sounds really cool. It’d be great if the token ratio for some crops (cane/wart) were increased. I don’t have much to comment since I haven’t played for a while this season, however those are the points that I’ve seen and I’d like to highlight.

18. AmnemonicBemused

Yea I got it, someone on the server just told me about the level indicator.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.