[Prison] Tab list

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by youri3110, Jul 4, 2020.

1. youri3110

(My personal opinion)
    I think people without payed ranks do not get in the spotlight, so i would suggest having the people without payed ranks with prestiges higher on the tab list then the people with payed ranks without prestiges, so that everyone gets in the spotlight.
    (Example: Someone without payed rank but A1 being higher on the tab list then someone with payed rank at Z0)
    It would make my day if this gets added.
    -Youri
    EDIT: I would make the name coulors different per prestige

#1 youri3110, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    icrypt_gud_music and guih like this.
  2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! This should be added because a rookie could have a very high rank but no one would know, as usually the prison server is full enough so that people can't see rookie tags on the tab list. My only concern for this is that, it will probably make the tab list look messy, with the blue and gray nametags being mixed. Also, a reason to buy a rank is that they can be seen on the tab list with a fancy light-blue colored tag. Mostly, I'm neutral towards this (+0). If they add it, the prison ranks decide where a player is placed on the tab list, how they should, however it will likely make it look messy with the mix of colors. Maybe the best thing to do is just wait for a sale and buy coal rank for cheap.

Invader likes this.
  3. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I have a rank and disagree with this. I feel like we are giving to much love to all these people who paid for ranks but not to the rookies who actually play too. We should be honoring all people who play on this server instead of putting others in a lower position. Just imagine how a rookie must feel in prison.. they don't got good kits like us with higher ranks do. We never know if the rookie has the option to pay for ranks.. especially because of this COVID-19 situation. I feel like rookies aren't getting enough attention, which is wrong of the server. (Im glad there is giveaways though) I feel like "the best man should win". A lot of players put their time to make money on this sub-server and should be entitled to be on the top if they have worked hard enough. -1 but I see where you are coming from though

4. Invader

As mentioned previously, tab would definitely look messy and unprofessional. We've donated to the server and should expect at least something in return, even if it's something as small as a bump in tab. I understand that you're a higher prestige than some ranked players but that doesn't mean you should be ahead of them. If you ever do end up spending $5 USD on a rank, then you can have your satisfaction in tab.

Personally, I just wouldn't see this happening as this wouldn't be the best improvement. You can have satisfaction of /prisontop though!
    - Fox

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.