Sky block Advice for everyone!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Rip mcc :), Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Hey Everyone! ALRIGHTY so this thread is just like the title says, Sky block advice for everyone. In light of the sky block reset many new players have joined or started playing again (me.. oof) and there is so many new additions in the last few seasons so it can be hard to start or know where to start.

The goal of this thread is too help anyone and everyone so that they can look at all our comments and determine what they want to do for their own sky block experience.

I will personally start it off with a little tip that I have learned since playing this season in the comments section. Feel free to ask questions, get help, ask for advice, do what you need to do with this thread so you can succeed! :)

This will only work if people reply and make this thread their own, lets get it sky block gang :p

2. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Alright the advice I have is pretty basic:
    So i used to always create banner shops because the only difficult park was making the original banner and then being able to basically copy n paste it in the crafting table with more banners. However with this new season you cant do that anymore so i don't think banner shops are as efficient anymore, but if you've got a really good one and can keep up with the demand GO FOR IT! :)))

3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! This new season of skyblock has a lot to offer including new ways to make money and easily become rich fast! One thing to do is first build out your island and expand so you have room to make farms! Farms have the ability to make money, while sitting and holding LMB and flying around breaking every crop in sight! The 2 farms that are good this season are Cane and Nether wart farms! You can make these very easily and are very cheap to make! A harvest hoe is also something that is very important to get, they help a lot! Another thing is to invest your money into spawers! Snow golems are the Meta spawner right now, and they cost 1.8mil! They give $50 per drop with a 10% drop rate, making them $5 per golem! Have a great day/Night-Turtles

Rip mcc :) likes this.
  4. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Get a Harvest Hoe.
    Until then, vines.

Rip mcc :) and TheKingOfTurtlez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.