Cheater Problem

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by rxrev, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rxrev

what you are saying does not make sense If they are testing the staff by cheating they probably have everything turned on I would like to see a video of them testing their staff also how would they know about closet cheaters using vape and cheats like that

2. rxrev

Unless the staff have watched hacker youtubers or use cheats they dont really know all of the features that closet cheaters use

3. AyYoPierre

fr something needs to be done about this,
    like 5 minutes I lost a p5 s6 set on factions to a hacker. Its so fucking annoying and no one does anything

4. 1frame

lucas__sims
    Default NCP has a ton of issues. First of all, because it is so widely used, most hacked clients have bypass methods specifically made for NCP. Secondly, NCP creates a ton of issues for legit players. Jumping while poisoned/on fire? No chance. Bow boosting? Forget about it. Finally, NCP is just not good. Thank you for your time.

5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    You also must consider the way you ask about these things. Nicer questions get nicer responses.
    -----
    Anyways, you are always free to apply for Helper, if you would like to help out the server. Staff have their hands full as it is, and complaining about something that's largely put of their control won't help fix the issue. You are free to report any hackers you may find on the forums or inform an online staff member. Staff have minutes to fill all around the server, and they can't be everywhere all the time. If someone says they can't help, then that means they're busy.
    Screen sharing is currently impossible in Minigames, due to the /freeze command being unavailable there. Once this issue is resolved, screensharing will be available on Minigames and the whole area will be a much cleaner experience. Until then, there's not much you can do aside from recording your games and informing a staff member if you see a hacker.

6. GayPridee

Just a FYI no matter how many staff MCC has or how many reports you submit, there will always be another player using hacks or having them downloaded. All you can do is do your part but reporting them properly. Everything else is our of your control. There is no special program that just knows who has hacks and bans them. I hate using the cliche phrase "They cant be everywhere at once" but it applies to the situation.

Zonafer likes this.
  7. 4151

I agree with you but like teddzy said contact and admin to sort this problem out and it is true though however this is also including the anti cheat because it cant really catch hackers and ban them only kick them to the lobby however if you get kicked by the anti cheat more than a certain amount of times in 48 hours you get permanently banned
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

GayPridee likes this.
  8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I'm pretty sure that the anticheat is now unable to ban players at all, and only about 50 players have ever been banned by the console. As of right now, if you get kicked frequently, the anticheat will ping staff members about you, but it is up to the staff members to take any further action.

9. Ankh

Ankh
    Also, coming from someone who's taken the test, it is pretty much only for very basic blatant hacks. Though won't go into details on the process for various reasons.
    MCC uses AdvancedAntiCheat a "build off of" AdvancedAntiCheat, MCCAC. Though let's be honest, it still sucks. Never ceases to amaze me how an anticheat can be so bad it manages to kick legitimate players while still letting hackers use KillAura and BHop.

10. 1frame

lucas__sims
    As someone that’s pretty familiar with cheating I can admit that using 3.6 block reach and above rarely caused any issues for me. Something I did have trouble with was Kite Mode, which is taking more knockback when I was turned away from a player. It might’ve just been because the feature was in developmental stages, but it did cause me to lag back pretty consistently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.