Survival Plots Showcase

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by iiSean, Jun 29, 2020.

1. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey, MCCentral Players / Forum Readers :D
    Hope Y'all are Doing Well!

As this Season has been going on for a fair few months and some players are expecting a reset in near future, I thought I would showcase some of the plots that you may not visit often, haven't been to in a while or look back on the old plots when Survival eventually resets.

/p h Market

[​IMG]
    Owner: jovonejc
    Added / Trusted: N/A

A well-known and popular shop on Survival /p h Market has been visited by many players whether if it was to buy supplies or sell some un-needed materials. My personal favorite shop (uhh except my own of course <3.. jk)

/p h World

[​IMG]
    Owner: AZXG
    Added/Trusted: GXZA, PrimeIdeals

A Minecraft Museum, Showcasing the numerous different seeds of /Warp FB that are changed bi-weekly on MCCentral Survival. A Very Unique and Clever Idea.

/p h Maze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Owner: Victor_XP
    Added/Trusted: kineimango, Extra_Noah, schul4

I can't fully express how much I love this plot. If I had to rate it, it would be 11/10. Such a brilliant idea to make an adventure map on a Survival Plot, as well as giving away cash prizes for completing levels. I remember spending many weekends trying to work out how to complete this maze and I strongly recommend anybody who is bored and hasn't played this adventure map yet, to go to /p h Maze and play it. It combines mazes with strategy and puzzles. Absolutely Incredible! My favorite
    Survival plot ever.

/p h BuyAndSell
    [​IMG]
    Owner: iiSnowMan
    Added/Trusted: iiPork, jynxjinx123, Callie, AZXG.

Okay I might be biased because this is my plot but, let's be honest its a pretty good shop. Has 300+ shop signs and restocked often. :D

/p h 0;0
    [​IMG]
    Owner: alex_markey
    Added/Trusted: N/A

Ok so not really a plot but let's just take a moment to admire how lovely this Season's spawn is. Probably one of my favorites, nice and detailed which is good :D

/p h HourGlass
    [​IMG]
    Owner: Ubiquitously
    Added/Trusted: Leafylettuce, Kingsgrove, miqki, papatornatus, rocket_frog

A plot, so well built and cleverly designed that it got moved right next to spawn. What I love a lot about this plot is that you can even go to /p Middle and swim inside the hourglass that is filled with lots of decorations. I can see this must have taken a while :D

Hope you can all check out these plots and have a lovely rest of your day <3 <3

#1 iiSean, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. Haylos

Haylos
    Hey, this is very nice from you to do, I’m definitely going to take a look around these plots some day

iiSean likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey sean great post!
    ngl kinda vining with the fact you included spawn LOL <3

and...
    cute bird in the background of the last pic ;)

ok that’s it have a great day!
    * this post was typed with grammarly* (jokes)

iiSean likes this.
  4. Lewklo

zaeuz
    Thats nice of you too showcase some of them, as yeah they are great!
    Especially spawn, lol
    My favourite has to be the hour glass it's so cool! I've never seen anything like that before, especially on survival!
    Thank you for doing this, I'm gonna go check some out :)

iiSean likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.