Skyblock Reset Feedback

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Simplistiq

snoic
    Another cool idea would to be able to combine Rename Scrolls. They have a use amount just like sell wands, so I think it would be cool to be able to combine the use on rename scrolls. Me, and i'm along with others got a good amount of rename scrolls so you can combine the use amount and maybe sell them for more. Or just have 1 rename scroll with example 100 uses. Just a cool idea to maybe add, not needed.

forgranted likes this.
  2. BeanSid

-Add LMS
    -Buff Hoe levelling rates
    -Revert mob boss back to the original
    -Remove Tokens from keys
    -Increase Tokens from everything but warts
    -Buff sell price of nw from 3 to 3.5 or 4 since it takes like 10 hours of farming to obtain 1 spawner...

3. Elbi1

Elbi1
    No Roofed Forest biome? I like my dark green grass D:

4. JDelii

JDelii
    Honestly, skyblock is turning into factions in the sky and its no fun.
    I want old skyblock back. it was more fun xD

5. AlexMarkey

This has been noted down.

6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy bro! I am just starting to get into MCC Skyblock for the first time this season, and this season is pretty fun right now. The only thing that I would add/fix would to create a command "/is value" on a something that you can place, whether it is a block/fence/cobble wall which indicates what it is worth on the block value area on /is.
    <3

AlexMarkey likes this.
  7. AlexMarkey

This has been noted down

8. Scotian

Scotian
    The boss battle should not require you to bring your own armour. There's already `envoy` which requires players to use their own gear, so it would be nice to have an event where players don't have to worry about bringing their own PVP items. Adding this would only increase involvement and give lower ranks (who don't have access to good kits) a better chance of obtaining boss keys. It would also level the playing field as everyone would have equal gear thus giving them an equal chance in the event.

ItsDrakonz72 and Devon like this.
  9. Breazia

Breazia
    this is better because there is no other reason to grind pvp gear because there isnt really any pvp events yet other then envoy and boss gives a way better reward so it makes people want to grind out good gear and or pull keys.

10. Breazia

Breazia
    I think something fun to add would be like a koth event or more pvp events to keep people grinding for gear and wanting to get keys for myth and ancient amour, itll make for another form of competiton.

olo_YT and ItsDrakonz72 like this.
  11. Avoidy

Hello
    Whilst playing I noticed a little ''annoying'' thing. When I open the shop I can click on any category and return back with the nether star, but when I click on Decorative Heads the button to return back to the categories the back button vanishes.
    This could be quite the nerve for some, hope to it getting fixed(?) in the future.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for reading.
    ~Avoidy

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  12. PiggyPotatoes

Crafting a harvest hoe with sell wands should make a harvest hoe :)

13. kenkojuko

kenkojuko
    Alright I'm back to complain more (but not really, still loving this season so far)

The private sign plugin appears to have been modified and is missing a couple things. Namely, the [timer] function and the ability to have double doors open in sync when they're private. Private iron doors are also missing, but not too much trouble for most.

The new /is info is one of my favorite additions, and my favorite part of it is being able to see which members of a team are online or offline. I think it'd be even better if we could do /is team so we don't have to hover over the text.

Lastly, while it's nice to not get spammed when people warp to your island, I'd like to be able to turn on warp notifications in chat; either for specific warps or all warps would be nice. I just feel a little weird not knowing when someone's on my island, y'know?

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  14. PuppyBear100

Hi so last season when someone warp to your island it told you and i miss that. I do like how to make a warp is a command but that notifications that someone was on my island was great. Bye :D

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  15. Ellaolivia3

Maybe add, like, 2x2 or 3x3 farming to harvest hoe upgrades?

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  16. Destrix_

I prefer the old boss battle event. The new boss battle is just way to glitchy and its kind of annoying how it's always in 1 spot.

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  17. Full_of_Parties

I love the reset, however I would like to recommend fixing the boss battle - dont put it in PvP, put it in a separate arena where everyone has a fair fight like last szn. I also think the biome change would be better if the atmosphere changed with it (when we changed our biome to The End it stayed overworld). Overall i think the new skyblock is a success.

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  18. AlexMarkey

Upon changing your biome, you need to relog (or reload the chunks) for it to update.
    For example, if you change the biome, you must go to spawn then back to your island to see the change (This is just how Minecraft works in regards to updating biomes)

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  19. Jenkan12

new boss battle is very very bad.

Full_of_Parties and ItsDrakonz72 like this.
  20. ItsDrakonz72

Drakonise
    The reason the new boss battle sucks is that it's so unbalanced. In the old one, everyone had the same thing and a fair shot at winning. Now, there's just a team of 4 immortals that just dominate. They get such an unfair advantage over everyone, and theres no reason for it. In the old one, It was great. Now, its high risk with really no reward unless you have 3 fully kitted teammates. Basically, the old boss battle was perfectly fine. I loved it. It didn't need a rework, and this is such a downgrade that I, and a lot of others want it back to the original.

Little sub-point here. It's already hard enough for unranked people to get a leg up on anyone else, why would you knock them down further? They just want to enjoy the game.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.