Skyblock new farming tool

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Karl Robin, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Karl Robin

On skyblock the eco is mainly Melon, Netherwart and Sugar cane. There are harvest hoes on skyblock, but there isn't anything very good to farm melons. Yes u can make a melon axe but it takes long because u have to go through 1 lane 2 times first u break the melon blocks and then pick up the lemons. I feel like it could be a good new addition if u would make a melon axe just like a harvest hoe.
    U can level it up by farming and u can upgrade. Autosell, XP boost, Fortune and sell multiplier (If autosell is unlocked) I think this would be a cool and useful addition to skyblock.

2. Eleung_musk

eleung
    I’m a relatively new player to skyblock so I wouldn’t really understand much about it so don’t roast me.

Now how a harvester hoe works is that when a plant like wheat or nether wart is ripe, then you can harvest it and it will place back the seed. Now, there are 3 stages of the wheat(I’m assuming) and nether wart.
    However, melons only have 2 stages: Ripe or not ripe. So think about it, if wheat could be able to go back stage 1, how would you make melons grow? Would it go straight back to melon insta grow? Because that would make you stuck in the block unless they added some kind of timer as well.

Last season, I got over 500k just farming melons and it was amazing. However, it would be too overpowered unless you make melons profit less and therefore, would people still even use melons? These are just some of the questions that can be asked if it were to be implemented.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.