Bye MCC :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superfight123, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    After being involved in the MCC community for over a year, I will always remember the memories I had and the excitement to log on every day. I have met so many new people through MCC and really love the people that have been so nice and wholesome to me and the community.

The reason that I am leaving is because of the ongoing bad treatment I receive from players that won't stop making fun of those who spend money on the game. I have put so much effort into MCC, with over 100 player forum reports and hundreds of chat reports. I have also been a mentee for Muel, MasteChheda, and Mauricioh. I wanted to take this time to also thank those that have helped me stay involved and always motivated to play MCC every day. Staff Member that I have always looked up to, Muel, thank you for being my first mentor and one of my first friends on Skyblock. You are probably one of the best staff members and I know MCC is lucky to have you. You also encouraged me to apply for the staff!
    Players that id like to thank, Huskieee, Objito, Rgabller, Turtlegayming16, Dmonicc, 4bybee, Dinojulie, Kateplaysgames, bronze598, tulipbloom, cleaningpig463, Acappella, Rubix, katielikesyu, jazzy_ox, thank you all!
    Thank you BabyJuice and Arthurrrj for always encouraging other players to make fun of me !

Even though I am quitting, I will stay in-touch with those players that have always motivated me to play!

I will always remember the memories I have from MCC and will check in every other month!

Sincerely,
    Superfight123

#1 Superfight123, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    stiva, ItsDrakonz72, Marco5py and 6 others like this.
  2. Devon

sadsy
    The one thing I want to say to you is thank you for reporting others. It really helps out the community and getting rid of the people we don't want/need. The next thing I could talk about is the whole spending money on a game. Although its true the ranks give you benefits, remember that it's YOUR money, and nobody can tell you what to do with it. Just remember that it doesn't make you bad if you spend money, and if you ever need any type of encouragement on that, talk to me. The last thing I'd like to say is I hope you had fun playing this video game. I know it's hard to quit games and leave behind great memories of the past, and that is a sad thing to see but you have to move on eventually. I do hope you return every once and awhile to play a couple games and have fun like the old times, farewell.

ItsDrakonz72 and Amvya like this.
  3. Simplistiq

snoic
    Saw you in the mentee chat, good luck with future. I’m glad you enjoyed you’re time at mcc. The community will miss you! Sad to see you go!

4. olo_YT

olo_YT
    To be honest, I don’t blame you.
    I play MCC because the gameplay is fun, and I feel I can help the server be a better place. But there is no denying the toxicity that exists in this community, as it exists everywhere else on the internet.
    I have seen many of your posts on the forums, many of which I agree with. I wish you luck as you continue on your journey.
    - olo_YT
    Add me if you wanna talk :D (oli#3045)

5. khoah

khoah
    Hey
    It’s always sad to see one of the players of mcc leave. It’s good that you enjoyed your time here, but thank you for all of the things you’ve done for the community. You’re greatly appreciated for that. Mcc can be a toxic place to play in, so due to that many players leave because they cannot handle the overwhelming toxicity. Anyways have a nice day / night ~

6. Lewklo

zaeuz
    Hey! So sorry to hear that you are leaving due to toxicity :( Although I'm glad you enjoyed your time playing while it lasted, and thats great to hear that you helped the server out !! Anyways goodbye, I wish you the best with whatever the future holds for you :) You'll be missed!!

7. jowhk

jowhk
    You know - I can relate. I left a long time ago due to toxicity but honestly, you shouldn't let it get hold of you. Anyways man, I hope you have a good future, enjoy your life. Thanks for the reports. See you man :)

8. forgranted

inhabited
    Hey man! I saw you in-game and got to do your last boss battle with you! I am sad to see a good member of the community go but I wish you the best of luck for your future! Who knows, maybe you will come back one day and play boss battle with me again :)
    Goodbye superfight! It was a pleasure.

Simplistiq likes this.
  9. Breazia

Breazia
    sad to see you leave for the wrong reasons. I was looking forward to next season to have some competition again!

Jazmiin likes this.
  10. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    Hi. You don't need to quit or leave. Its your money and you can choose what to do with it. Dont listen to the toxic players, all they want is to destroy the server and get rid of the people like you. Sorry to see you leave, I hope you come back some time

11. Lieger

In no way is that a flex, you’ve just wasted 6 years playing a server that hasn’t changed since then.

1231ksajdk, Cessie2u and Pxrge like this.
  12. Tcay

What else do you want me to do? all my mates been playing this game for the same time as me , why would I move somewhere else if my mates won’t be there lmao

changed? It’s changed a lot , maybe not the anti-cheat, but it’s changed

Jazmiin likes this.
  13. 10Controls

10Controls
    Sad to see you go superfight!

Really enjoyed seeing you on skyblock for the last few months.

Thanks for all the help you gave me when I joined skyblock, and for all the help you’ve done for the community in general.

Hope I can see you back on MCC at some point!

Really was a pleasure knowing you man, take care!
    ~ Sus

14. ctrs

ctrs
    :dislike: :sad:

15. ArthurrrJ

bye byerre

Jazmiin likes this.
  16. Cleaningpig463

cleaningpig463
    Heyo! Have fun wherever you go-

17. TheImmortalGuy235

hey superfight123 its bluesword im sad that youre leaving and I'm you never really liked me but I hope I get to see you sometimes =(

18. MrElmoBoy

I always left for kinda 2-3months cuz i was bored from minecraft, but forever? Its sad that someone is leaving our community

19. xHarte

xHarte
    Ahh. This is so sad to see. I have definitely experienced the toxic side of MCC. Even though those players are really frustrating, sometimes you just got to kill 'em with kindness. Glad you enjoyed the time you had though! ;)

20. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Youll come back.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.