Favourite Thing About MCC // What makes you play?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jowhk, Jun 21, 2020.

1. jowhk

jowhk
    As the title states, what's your favourite thing about MC-Central? Personally, it's the skyblock. I just love the skyblock - and I'm really looking forward to the next season. So what's yours?

2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    i honestly don't know anymore lol. i use too play prison non stop everyday back in 2016 it was kinda insane, so i guess i could've said prison back then but nowadays idrk, i don't play as often tho but i guess you could say i'm still quite active. but yk i only really play mini games as sub-servers don't really interest me anymore tho i still pop on and off them every now and then. If i really had too come up with a reason too why i play, i'd say i love the community, even the darkest parts of it.. i swear im just playing too keep my minecraft grind on cause ive like barley had a break the past 6 years + lmaooo

3. Amvya

amarism
    I think what keeps me going is the people that I've met who are now basically my best friends. I talk to them everyday and we all call,i guess u could say that instead of hanging out (since most of us dont live anywhere near eachother) we hang out while calling in disc and playing minigames:)

4. guih

guihzy
    Uhc and skywars are fun that’s also the main reason why I resigned from mod, everything else is boring apart from sw uhc and prison lol

5. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy bro. Despite all the mini games that are really fun that I play like Skywars and Champion Builder are fun, I really join MCC because of the community. The mini games are fun in there own way, but I feel like the people that you play with make it the most fun. Same goes for the subservers that I play on, such as Prison and Creative.

#5 mcrcus, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  6. Cefr

Cefr
    Of course it's the community. That is why I no longer play on Hypixel. On Hypixel ya it's fun, but you are always fighting random people who most likely are very toxic. I mostly play skywars and it's fun to see players you've seen before. I have made so many friends on skywars and I get to see them all the time because they also play games I do. It's not just the community it's also the games. Ya I miss Party Games on hypixel, but on MCC we have community and Hypixel will never have that.

-Cefr the chicken boy

89p and olo_YT like this.
  7. Devon

sadsy
    If I had to choose it's probably my friends on skywars. They have the attitude of people from 2015 which to sum up what that means, is they're funny and non-toxic, which makes me happy inside. When I play any game on MCC it always feels the same for me, that's what I like about MCC. It may have went through many changes, but you still find the happy moments every once in awhile.

8. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I honestly like everything about MCC. I love to play every sub-server and mini-games. I love mini-games the most for I play it the most, for I love to fight against others in random mini-games. I love talking in Voice-Chat with my friends, and I love to be in parties with my friends! I love to play mini-games with my friends for my favorite thing to do in MCC is socialize and make more friends. I play MCC everyday and I don't see myself quitting :D!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

9. Simplistiq

snoic
    I keep playing because the community is close. Hypixel is a big server, but hypixel isn’t as close as a community as mcc. I also enjoy skyblock, uhc, skywars. And just messing around with friends! :)

10. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I'll be honest, I love the community.
    It has its moments but at the end of the day some of my closest friends came from MCC.

Simplistiq likes this.
  11. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Lobby parkour

mcrcus and olo_YT like this.
  12. olo_YT

olo_YT
    i’m here for skywars, where it is competitive, but not too competitive. Also skyblock is pretty chill. I find prison and facs way to toxic for my liking.

13. httpmeme

genderroles
    Hiya!

One thing that makes me play is the community, I love interacting with other players and honestly playing on the subservers. Another thing that makes play is the friends I made on this server along with the people I worked with when I was staff on here.
    Great post!

Have a lovely day/night ! <3

14. soulsnad

Skyblock player through and through. Came to this server for skyblock and that's still why I'm here. I really love the community and all my friends on skyblock 2.

olo_YT likes this.
  15. 4151

i dont even like mcc LOL its just too toxic however, i have 2 immortal accounts so i just use my kits and play a little so its not a waste of money :)
    My favourite parts of mcc to play are factions, prison and skywars

olo_YT likes this.
  16. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hello!
    Honestly, my favorite part about mcc is the mini-games, more specifically murder mayhem and ctf. I’ve been playing MM for a while now and still play it to this day. The game itself is fun but I also enjoy it because the people are fun to interact with sometimes. I don’t really play sub-servers but I’m kinda tempted to partake in the upcoming SB season.

17. 4151

hahaha jk i like mcc in general however, the community can get quite toxic. Prison and factions are my mains though.

18. Breazia

Breazia
    i loveeee skyblock and thats what i main and have been maining for years now. mostly i love the community though. ive made many great friends throughout my time here and dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

19. VipTeams

Roselin_5k
    I personally love just hanging out an chatting with the community. I could do that for hours on end. I've been with server for a long time. And I've always enjoyed everything about it!

-VipTeams

20. khoah

khoah
    hey
    Honestly, It's probably the community, I've made a lot of friends that I don't want to let go. Though the community could be toxic, I still appreciate it and play. Just me though

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.