Dono credit problem

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Ostap, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ostap

Ostap07
    I seem to have run into a little issue after I bought my rank it appeared but my credits did not come and i was told that they should have already come after relogging and restarting my game a couple times.

2. Devon

sadsy
  3. Invader

I've noticed this before with previous people who buy ranks for credits and well, this may be the cause.

If you're upgrading from a high rank already, you won't get that many credits. Say you're going from Legend -> Immortal, well you won't be receiving a full 11k credits because you've already received majority of them on a single purchase. What it should be doing is giving you your credit difference, this being 3,000 credits because it's just an upgrade, you can't really cheat the system.

If this hasn't occurred, then I'd recommend doing as suggested above by Devon and send an donations issue email and it'll be sorted by Mikaylah. Hopefully this helped guide you in the direction you were looking for!
    - Fox

forgranted likes this.
  4. Ostap

Ostap07
    Thank you both I have emailed Mikaylah.

5. Devon

sadsy
    Good luck and I hope you get your credits soon! If you want I could carry you in a few games later to make up for your losses :>

6. Ostap

Ostap07
    Haha sounds like some good fun im always down for that but we will see who does the carrying :)

7. olo_YT

olo_YT
    yeah, the amount of credits you get really isn’t that much... It can easily be earned in an hour

8. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I believe you've gotten your answers above by the the community. If you feel like your credits didn't come through, make sure to create a Donation Issue ticket and it will be, for sure, looked into, but also keep in mind that the credits you receive is not a large amount, plus they can be earned as you play Minigames on MCC. Good luck and have fun!

Thread Locked

forgranted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.