BedWars

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LethalReach, Jun 19, 2020.

?

Would you like BedWars in the server?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2020.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No. (Please reply and list your reasons <3)

75.0%
  1. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    You should add this NEW gamemode called BEDWARS! You should add bedwars because of the three reasons I am about to discuss. The first reason why I think BedWars should be released in the server is because I know a few of my friends that think that BedWars and Cake wars are different and that they would prefer to play bedwars for many reasons that they have. If I know a couple of my friends that have opinions like that, then there are thousands of other people who have the same Idea. You may attract 10-20 thousand of NEW players just because of that reason. My seconds reason why you should bring BedWars in the server is because some people think its easier or harder to play the gamemode, some people are attracted to hard gamemodes and easy gamemodes. In BedWars you can destroy a bed unlike in cakewars your going to have to eat the cake and that takes a longer time to get rid of the cake than in BedWars. in bedwars, you can just sit there for 1 second and the bed is gone. If you give bedwars a shot then you may get an accomplishment of attracting 10-20k or more players!! there may be a new record in mc centrals of 50k or 100k. Lastly, I think that adding BedWars will be a great improvement to the server because some people just prefer BedWars over Cakewars. Some people would rather play Cakewars over BedWars. Keep in mind that people have different opinions about gamemodes like Cakewars and BedWars. Hope to get in contact with you soon! Don't forget to Vote in the Pole above this long Essay!

2. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    post your reasons if No here! (Reply) <3

3. ltself

ltself
    Hey, I do not feel there is a need for this because in my opinion cake wars and bed wars are the same thing. The reason why there is a low amount of players playing the game is due to the lack of overall minigames updates and changes. On this server to break the cake you do not actually eat it, you mine it as per normal.

foreverbadvibes and 10Controls like this.
  4. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey,

Unfortunately I don't think bedwars should be added, as said above cake wars and bedwars are basically identical minus a few small differences. In my opinion it would be in mcc's best interest to improve cake wars through updates instead of creating a whole new minigame that would result in the already small player count for cake wars being split even further. If mcc is looking to attract more players, adding a new minigame is not likely to do that for them, rather they should focus on updating the current mini games they have and finding a solution to the hacker problem throughout the server.

Simplistiq likes this.
  5. Eleung_musk

eleung
    This post kinda makes me angry because it’s stating what may happen. Look, your suggestion isn’t new at all and why MCC hasn’t added bedwars was because they have cakewars. Using capital letters to explain something that has such a Low percentage of happening doesn’t make your point more valid, and it’s almost unbelievable. I hate when players make a statement they know that is unbelievable or they just don’t understand how many players is 20k... If you wanted to find points, do not use a point like IT COULD ATTRACT 50MILLION PEOPLE!!! Well, it could but the problem is that no one ever knows that and making a claim like that just makes me really angry. Your points are repetitive and it could be said in 5 to 6 lines, basically stating that people prefer bedwars over cakewars, and beds are easier to break than cakes. It’s that simple. I don’t want to add the record breaking player count because it’s not actually a valid point, there’s no facts to determine this. Also, when you put in caps ‘NEW’, that made me angry too. Bedwars isn’t new, you haven’t created it, it’s been around for so long. Please don’t put ‘NEW’ if it’s already been created and added a lot, it just makes me want to stop reading.

6. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    First of all, half of what you said is completely not true and I have not said it. I never said that I invented BedWars minigame and its obvious that I ment to add the minigame that would be "NEW" to the server. I never said that "IT COULD ATTRACT 50MILLION PEOPLE!!!" The is way above the number I said. I never said that this is a debate over bedWars and cakewars. I am on neither sides of BedWars or Cakewars I am Neutral of them both. Everyone knows that using capital letters to explain something doesn't mean that it is a good point. It actually doesn't have a low chance of happening. It is just words after words.

7. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We wouldn't change it from cake wars to bed wars. What is always possible is just to update the current cake wars.

foreverbadvibes likes this.
  8. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Look, u got to understand this thing called exaggeration. However, I do not want to start an argument, so I will just agree with whatever you said.

9. Simplistiq

snoic
    No reason to do this, cakewars is different than bed wars for a reason. Mcc doesn’t like copying other servers. They like to have unique gameplay. No, “cakewars” isn’t original they got idea form another server. But they have things other servers don’t in this mode. I don’t see a reason for them adding this, and why they should. -1. The normal cakewars is good, or if not better in my opinion.

10. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Its not copying btw

11. Simplistiq

snoic
    I never said it was. They somehow didn’t just come up with it. They got this idea from somewhere.

12. jowhk

jowhk
    +1

Hey there. Sorry, I don't really agree with your suggestion. MC Central has cake wars, and it's pretty dead. There's only one game running at the time. Also, if MCC had bedwars - it would kind of look like a copy of Hypixel. Cubecraft has eggwars, Hypixel has bedwars, MCC has cakewars. All I hope is that more people started to play cakewars.

13. xHarte

xHarte
    I agree with iZyro. I think that what cakewars really needs is updates. There is a really solid and consistent cakewars player base and adding new features/updates to the game would hopefully attract new players.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.