Survival Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThePatty, Jun 19, 2020.

1. ThePatty

I been grinding survival games for some time now and i ran into a decent amount of issues that just makes the game not that enjoyable to play

1.Teams. I keep running into so many large teams and it just makes the game not fun to play. I mainly play solo so running into such of a large team like 4+ is just ridiculous in my opinion.(I have ran into a 7 team multiple times )I feel like there should be a team limit either 2-3 people max per team.

2. Enchantments. I feel like the enchantments makes the game less fun especially when you can get level 24 enchantments on your gear/ weapons. I feel like i always have to enchant my items if i want to win and i think this takes the fun out of the game and wastes time trying to fight people. For new people who just joined the server and wants to play this its no fun to them fighting players who is fully enchanted and they cant because they have no levels at all. Yes if they keep playing the game they can level up so they can get enchanted to but it takes awhile for that and can be hard for some players. Also being able to anvil is unfair as well you can become way to over powered

3. Hunger. I think the hunger saturation is a bit of a over kill on Survival Games you lose longer so fast. This is not a big issue but i do feel like it is kinda annoying you have to eat food so quickly.

4. New Maps. I think it would be nice if there was some new maps it gets boring playing the same maps over and over again.

5.Chest Tiering. I think it would be nice to have chest tiering in the game. Chest routes are a big part of sg in my opinion and having no tiering makes it almost pointless to have chest routes. Some chest in hard to get to areas or even secret chest can be pointless to even go for because they can just be a tier 1 chest and give you nothing you need.

6.1.14 Swimming. In the newer versions on Minecraft you can swim faster than you can in previous which is completely unfair.

These are just my opinions on what i think could be improved on the server. I know people will have the opinions as well and some will disagree with some of it and some will agree but again these are just my opinions

Jasmine, forgranted, ctrs and 2 others like this.
  2. jowhk

jowhk
    I agree with every single one of those points. I hope these points do get changed/improved/fixed.

ThePatty likes this.
  3. abbzyy

abbzyy
    ThePatty likes this.
  4. ctrs

ctrs
    This isn't going to get fixed no matter what you say honestly. Not trying to bash on the server but they haven't touched minigames in ages. There are rumors of a massive minigame revamp though, but I don't know if they are taking suggestions for what to have in the revamp. However, this is really true and I am totally for everything you say. I just came here to say that a change most likely won't happen. sorry :(

ThePatty likes this.
  5. ThePatty

i already know they probably wont do anything but i thought it was worth a try. i just feel like the sg on here could be so much better if they changed some thing

6. abbzyy

abbzyy
    I made that post only a couple of days ago.

7. ThePatty

i feel so stupid i read when you joined.... and thought thats when you uploaded it LMAO

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.