skywars suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by JDelii, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JDelii

JDelii
    There should be a thing where you can customize the layout of your kits(?) so you don't need to sort your stuff at the beginning

TeddyPrice, JoaoOssucci and Tennente like this.
  2. Tennente

Tennente
    I completely agree with and I think that could make the name more dynamic so it is a +1. However, someone has already suggested this idea I think 1 week or 2 ago.

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  3. JDelii

JDelii
    Maybe idk

4. TeddyPrice

very nice suggestion thank you

5. Invader

You cannot believe the amount of times this has been suggested in the past few years. I definitely see this being one of the main things being added to the minigames server when a revamp is released, that being when it does eventually come out. When I was staff, I made a post on the staff forums regarding some changes that should be made involving minigames and this was in the top 5. This has been suggested so many times that it really needs to be added as there is no downfall to having it. You should be able to enable/disable some kits so you don't get them or be able to move them in your inventory, that way everything is already prepared for you when the game begins.

Hopefully this is added/mentioned for a minigames revamp! Definitely +1.
    - Fox

6. jowhk

jowhk
    Cool suggestion! I'd very much like to see this added :D

7. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey this would be a great idea. Or even adding being able to disable kits. Adding this would be good, skywars inventory can get messy, adding this would ave a good simple feature.

8. Eleung_musk

eleung
    This has been mentioned many times. I’ve seen it being mentioned by iTristan_ and Melodieee. If you want, you can check their posts as well, where they do make it longer, it doesn’t matter if it’s Long, but there’s a more in-depth description

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.