Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Archived Enjin Forums

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Ankh, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankh

Ankh
    When the forums were moved over to XenForo, the Enjin ones were turned into an archive, which can be found here: https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com

The site is currently on an Ultimate plan, which means you need to pay monthly to keep it open. And since no one is, it's been set to inactive, and no one can view it. Though I know for a fact that nothing has been deleted, as I can still go onto my profile and see all of my posts there, though only a small portion of each.

So I have a question; would it be possible to set the Enjin website back to a free plan? This way we could all view the old archived forums, and no one would need to pay to keep it running. I'm not quite sure how Enjin handles that sort of stuff, but looking at the free plan it doesn't seem like moving to the free version would break anything.

If anyone could help carry this up the chain of command so that @AlexMarkey and @Vislo see it, it would be greatly appreciated.

BlockyBeach, xpuma1x, Invader and 8 others like this.
  2. Ankh

Ankh
    Still waiting for a response to this, it's been almost 2 days now.

3. Firebal676

Firebal
    I never saw this thread,

As a veteran player, this would be awesome to see. I hope this gets more attention so it happens. It's literally just a button click..

Phraze likes this.
  4. Phraze

Phraze
    I saw this thread earlier and I liked it but didn't bother responding because I figured it wouldn't help this thread go anywhere. This is just gonna be a generic staff tryhard response but yeah, I'd like to be able to access enjin again, there's a lot of memories and stuff on the forums itself and not just my walls/friends walls, and the fact that you can only renew it for 15$ minimum is kinda wack.

Hopefully this goes somewhere, I don't know about enjin plans either but hopefully if free doesn't work that there's a cheaper version than ultimate that will.

5. Muel

Hello Ankh!

First off, I'd love to be able to access the old forums considering the memories and old informative threads left behind. I've gone ahead and PM'd Alex_Markey, I'll let you know, or I suppose you'll find out, if he goes through with swapping the enjin to a free plan but he'd also have to remove a lot of things and switch things around in order to make it a free plan.

Have a lovely rest of your day !

EDIT:
    https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/

<3​

#5 Muel, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Invader, Phraze, iiSean and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ankh

Ankh
    As long as the threads themselves remain, the rest can be scrapped. I mean we really don't need things like appeal/report/application systems on an archived website :joy: those are all still saved through Enjin anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.