New Anti-Cheat for Whole Server :D

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CodeBoy/HackerHater, May 28, 2020.

1. CodeBoy/HackerHater

Hello I am Damion,

I am an experienced programmer and have studied and am still studying computer science in high school. I made a personal anti-cheat that runs on my Minecraft log while playing. I have tested it many times on different servers. (PvPWars, MCCentral, CosmicPvP, SkyBounds, SaicoPvP, Hypixel, etc.) it works great but the only problem is it is not coded to run on a router or any server host. It is only coded to work on my mc log currently. I could recode it to run on a router or server host. It would take some time and might have some side effects which will need to be tested. I would like to request to be able to view the script and see what it does so I can make changes to the code and fix the issue. A big issue that might happen when running on a router or server host is LAG. I am working on a smaller packet to make it more stable on a bigger host than my computer. This could take from 3 to 5 hours to a couple of days to fix. If needed I could start on a new script but that could take weeks. If you are interested contact me or reply to this thread. It would be preferred to reply to [email protected].

Thank You for your Time to Read This,
    Damian

mcrcus likes this.
  2. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    I'm just curious, do you think that it can compete with anticheats that are leading the market at the moment?

3. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

I suggested almost the same thing in the topic above ,
    But not quite like that suggestion .

4. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Honestly though this topic has been posted a lot, I suggest looking at post with anti-cheat on them to see all of the peoples comments/opinions.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.