Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What's your favourite subserver

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4151, Aug 10, 2019.

1. 4151

Hi there
    My favourite subserver is sw because 1 theres easy reports and 2. I learn different ways to bridge faster right now I can ninja bridge any way.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

2. Jane

ciney
    My favorite Sub-server is Creative :D. i tend to spend most of my time there (other than minigames) My second favorite Sub-server is SkyBlock 1
    I like creative because I like to build, although my builds aren't the best its still a fun way to spend time.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night

~ciney

discord: ciney#0733

3. kylebop

kylebop
    Heyo, my favorite sub-server hands down would be Skyblock 1. I have come to love the community from the day I started playing years back.
    Skyblock is a server I have always enjoyed to be around as it's not really involved in too much competition such as factions and really isn't stressful in that factor. I personally enjoy having an island team that is small enough to be manageable and to get to know your team whilst working your way to the top, which I find a lot of fun.

Kylebop | MCC Senior Moderator

PumahKITPVP and Jane like this.
  4. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    Hey,

I haven't played many of the sub-servers as I don't have much interest in any of them but one gamemode / minigame I love to play all the time would have to be Survival Games. This due to the competitive nature of it and that it was something that was a key part of my childhood back when MCSG was around!

Wilbur

5. muckxduck

Gotta go for skywars man! its just the way to go...

6. Bob50

BobWah
    I have not played sub servers in years but if i had to pick one it has to be skyblock.

7. deleteduser98

UnPopular opinion but prisons is underrated . It has everything from economy to pvp and its also very easy to make friends there <3

8. PumahKITPVP

AccePumah_
    KitPvP and creative are my favorite subservers, Skywars or SG is my favorite minigame. However the only Subserver or minigame that I don’t have atleast 12 hours on is factions :/. Keep in mind I’m a mcc player since 2014 so not having 12 hours of playtime on factions of all subservers is suprising.

I just realized I meant Subservers I don’t have 12 hours of playtime on ANY Minigames lmfao

9. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    My favorite Sub Servers are Prisons and KitPvP

KitPvP: PvP is something I main and I really enjoy working towards something to advance. I also like killing players with good gear or winning a 1v1 as it feels so rewarding and makes you feel good about yourself. I also like the community and how simplistic KitPvP is.

Prisons: This was the first thing I did on MCCentral and it was something that I loved to play. I loved having to grind for ranks and gaining money just by simply mining. I also love that there are many things to do on MCC Prisons than just mine, I love to PvP and build grinders on Prisons as well.

10. Miyauchi

Miyauchi
    Hello, I haven't played any sub-server in months but hands down Skyblock. This was the only sub-server which I had fun on and only sub-server I was actually bothered to grind on.

Thanks for reading! :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.