QuarantineCraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ianto, May 17, 2020.

?

Did you start playing Minecraft again recently due to the current world situation?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. Ianto

Ianto
    Just curious to see responses. I know I certainly have.

2. Ahnxious

Emiies
    heh nope I was just bored 3 months ago

3. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    Yup!

I had to close my business due to COVID.

I had sold my PC over a year ago and I decided one day, screw it, I am gonna build another computer. And since being back, I don't think that I will be leaving again anytime soon.

Thanks!

Cessie2u

Ahnxious and Ianto like this.
  4. Ianto

Ianto
    Sorry to hear about your business! Hopefully we'll be able to get back to a better normal soon, but it's good you've found something you enjoy again!

Cessie2u and Ahnxious like this.
  5. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    It's all good!

Luckily I have enough to still pay my employees during this time. I agree 100%! I cannot wait until the world is back under control, both as a business owner and a first responder.

Stay Well!

Cessie2u

TheKingOfTurtlez and Ianto like this.
  6. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Heya

I was already playing this before the virus situation, but i was on a longer break before the virus started.

There are just times in your life when you got more spare time than other times.
    I decided to start playing again, seeing that other games didn't really spark my interest that much, and not to mention
    there are quite many friends who play this server.
    Quite a few have come back because of this virus thing though, nice seeing some people who haven't
    been on for months or years and talk to them again.

-Atte/nonRacist

Ianto likes this.
  7. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey,

I was definitely considering getting back into the mcc community before this whole covid-19 situation arose, however I would be lying if I said having to be quarantined in my house for a long time wasn't a factor in me deciding to fully come back and start spending countless hours on the server again, and I am glad I did because with summer approaching I will have lots of time to spend on the server, and it has been really great to catch up with people I hadn't talked too in a long time, and its been great to be able to meet new people and create new relationships.

Simplistiq, forgranted and Ianto like this.
  8. CabanNieves

Oh hello there I remember you as a moderator

iZyro likes this.
  9. CabanNieves

I started playing Minecraft more as well though I been playing other games lately.

10. Prismane

Prismane
    I took a break from MC for a while due to school, but I just went right back to it after lmao

Ianto likes this.
  11. stiva

seray
    heyy!
    i was really active mid October but then I had to quit due to school and other things. i honestly thought that i would never come back to Minecraft, but when quarantine started, i was really really bored so i decided to start playing again. i'm really happy that i've made that decision because i have met so many great new people and reconnected with old friends. it's really been such a fun time! i don't know why i always believe myself when i say that i'm quitting minecraft forever because i always end up coming back sooner or later haha

Ianto likes this.
  12. Ankh

Ankh
    I've always been here, but now I actually have a good excuse to playing video games all day lol.

I've also started seeing a lot of OG MCCentral members ever since this virus panic started, so I guess it's a bit of a blessing in disguise. Just yesterday I saw Uzair_, an Ex-Admin from 2015!

Ianto and Lewklo like this.
  13. Lewklo

zaeuz
    i played a little but now i've pretty much been playing everyday because what else have i got too do : )

also Cessie2u i'm so sorry to hear about your business! i hope this all goes back to normal really soon!

same gives me a better excuse to be playing heaps haha i also made uzair play and i think hes now addicted

ilavau, brandnew and Ianto like this.
  14. Klarissa

klarrissa
    Haha I love this poll so much. Ever since quarantine started ive been so bored so ive been playing minecraft SO much. Thankfully i have this wonderful server called MCCentral to play on. Of course i play other games as well but i always find myself on minecraft more than anything xD. Such a fun game plus i get to talk to some of my closest online friends.

Have a great day. :D

Lewklo and Ianto like this.
  15. forgranted

inhabited
    I was playing for about 3 months before the pandemic but, I would say that I have put a lot more minutes in the server then I would normally with school, sports and more. I have been playing a lot more with all this time on my hands! :)

16. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey,

I usually take long breaks because of school but since corona will probably ruin my summer plans I'll have plenty of time to do whatever, including Minecraft. As others have said it's good to talk to people I haven't seen in a while and catch up, definitely some good memory flashbacks aha. Also, @Cessie2u sorry to hear about your business as well, hope you're able to work again soon! Same goes with anybody struggling during this difficult time.

17. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

I have been in this community for a solid amount of time! I played back in 2015, then quite for 2 years, then quit for another 2 years, now i’m back. I’m back into the game fully because of this situation going on. I am enjoying it and i’m glad to be back into the community.

Thanks,

18. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I've been in the MCC community since 2016. I loved Minecraft and I would always see myself coming back to it if I had quit a few months before. During quarantine it has sprung a lot more activity but I had always seen myself playing Minecraft long before. I have really gotten into Minecraft during quarantine though. I plan on sticking to Minecraft for another 3-4 years now so I do not see myself quitting :D

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.