I tried doing /link in lobby and the website said it was down? Help

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by GmoneySkywalker, May 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GmoneySkywalker

Gmoney_NAU
    So I typed /Link in the lobby it gave me the message with a link to a website to link the accounts but when I clicked it the website loaded for a bit then gave me an Error 404 message and said the website was under maintenance. Is this true or did the link/website glitch? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Heya buddy!
    Sorry to hear your issue with linking! However I will do my best to try to help you:)
    I am assuming you've tried restarting your minecraft/google chrome however if you haven't already and if you have then I would goto the discord server and navigate to #support and explain your situation there as an administrator will be able to help you I believe :)
    Best of luck!
    - Elecctricc

3. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there GmoneySkywalker!
    I took a look at your profile and it seems like a minecraft account is already linked to your profile. The MC account has the same name as the forums one so I'll assume that it is yours. In case it isn't or if you want to change accounts you can always unlink the account on your profile settings.
    Have a great day!

#3 kuieren, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Ahnxious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.