Skyblock Suggestions

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SpiritCombat12, Apr 30, 2020.

1. SpiritCombat12

SpiritCombat12
    Hello all this is a quick thread, as a long time skyblock player I have played on some of the best skyblocks. Some of the things I believe could be added to improve this sub-server would include but not limited to:

- Mob hoppers
    Mob hoppers, for those who don't know drag all the mobs in a certain area (1chunk) to the hopper and kill them, I believe this would be a beneficial addition because it cuts down on the amount of drops on the floor causing lag and ultimately increase server performance.

- /is chest
    This feature would be like the bank where every team member could add to the chest and take stuff out of, this feature would make it easy for farming, for example you only have 2 Harvest Hoes and 1 Fort V axe for farming with this chest all that type of stuff could go in there for easy access!

- Allowing Rookie's to farm spawners
    I believe that this feature ultimately leads the Rookie's to play and actively set farms up, I just simply cant see the functionality of having to buy a rank (coal) to be able to mine spawners.

- Limit on amount of keys able to be opened per person per day
    This suggestion is going to cause an uproar! but I believe that at the start of the season when the top islands have been paying IGM for Giftcards all of the previous season it puts the rest of the server at a significant disadvantage. Now obviously you couldn't make this number ridiculously low but maybe 15 ancient and 15 myth, this limits to 30 good items on the first day. I believe this would spice up the is top rolls and see who would still come out on top!

- team /fly
    This is a game changing feature! the ability to allow access to YOUR team on YOUR island would benefit the server greatly! Now how I suggest this is implemented is through perk papers, they can only be obtained in myth crates and are fairly rare. This would boost sales towards myth keys and alternately make possibly more money then people buying emerald rank! this feature is one I cant see being implemented but would be cool to see some more catering to the players that don't want to or have access to spend money!

Thank you for reading this thread, I know some of my suggestions could be considered ridiculous but I believe that these suggestions would improve player base and help improve the already amazing mcc community.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  2. Karcsi_

KatoenPlukkerV1
    Hello,

First of all, great idea and nice thinking!
    But to give my opinion on your ideas, I'd have to say this:

• The mob hoppers are amazing, although the lag on the server isnt to bad, not for me atleast.
    • Your second idea is amazing aswell, this could be useful for simple item trafficing among island members and not have to go back and fourth on the island or maybe lose your items once ClearLag hits.
    • Your third idea is an idea I would love to see come back myself, since it was possible a few seasons ago I think. I hate to see rookies mining their spawners and ending up losing them because they were unaware of that they cant mine spawners.
    • Your fourth idea is one of the two I dont really agree with, since people who pay IGM have grinded for that money and would like to redeem it now for keys to get them a headstart next season. It may be unfair, but at the same time it isnt, since they've worked real hard for their money.
    • Your fifth idea is one I dont agree with either, because Emerald is especially bought for people who want/need fly and if you would be able to get it from Myth keys, fewer people would buy the rank thats popular for one of its perks.
    These are just my opinions, you obviously dont have to agree with them.

3. SpiritCombat12

SpiritCombat12
    I like your critical thinking! I just think that although people have grinded for their money, at least for the first week have a change like the one I mentioned with the keys to give other people a sense of accomplishment. As for the island flying whilst I
    do believe it takes away from the buying of emerald I also think it would encourage team work and again make the server more playable for the people of lapis and below ranks.

Karcsi_ likes this.
  4. 27JAS

27JAS
    I think these are great suggestions, but here are my opinions:

1. I agree with Karcsi_ that the lag isn't to bad on the server, at least not for me
    2. I think this is an amazing idea because now people would have easy access, and people could share their stuff without having to give it to each other! This would make all farming much smoother because if one person is not online, you can still get their fort 5 axe!
    3. I agree with this too much. I would love to see rookies be able to mine spawners because if they accidentally place one, they need to get a Mod to come do it for them. that's a lot of work!
    4. This is one of two that i don't agree with. People worked hard to get what they have, and i don't think they should be limited to how they use it.
    5. I don't agree with this at all. Fly shouldn't be in survival at all, but donors get it because they spent money on the game. I don't think a rookie should get to be able to fly. That would mean that more people would be buying keys just to get one perk, instead of getting emerald and getting all the perks from emerald down.
    These are just my opinions. You don't have to agree!

5. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    - Mob hoppers
    I dont experience that much lag tbf.

- /is chest
    This would be cool to add, I know that they have something similar on faction and I don't think it would be hard to implement. What they should consider if they do so, is who's allowed to enter that is chest.

Yes, I would actually really like to see this one happening. Rookie isn't the biggest rank upgrade at all, but I feel like many people get tricked into buying it so they can actually mine spawners. You literally dont even get anything from having coal in my opinion.
    - Limit on amount of keys able to be opened per person per day

This could maybe work in the first days of a reset, so that people dont really get overpowered, but again people decide what they wanna spend their money on. I dont think they would consider this one because the reason they host sales whenever its a reset is so people actually will buy things.

- team /fly
    I dont agree with this one. It just doesn't make sense in my opinion. I like the fact that you can get this as emerald.

I agree to 2/5.

6. Simplistiq

snoic
    I love the idea of /is chest. I think they should add that into the game. Me and my island buddies always argue over chest loot. So this would be a good solution. I hope this gets added! Great idea! Thank you!
    -ilovehotmoms

7. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there SpiritCombat12!
    Here's my opinions on your suggestions :):

- Mob hoppers
    I personally don't experience that much lag on the server, but I do like the idea of adding mob hoppers +1

- /is chest
    I totally agree with this idea! This would be very useful for players to share items without having to go back and forth to their islands only to collect a single item in an open chest and it would also remove the struggle of having to open every single chest in your island looking for an item that was accidentally moved to another chest by other members +1

I don't understand why this was ever removed, it only makes gameplay worse for rookies and gives more work to staff members who have to come everytime a non-ranked player needs their spawners to be collected. If they're not to add this perhaps making it so cooped players can break spawners would also help a lot. +1

-Limit on amount of keys able to be opened per person per day
    I don't see this ever being added, especially considering that the server hosts sales when a reset occurs in order to encourage players to buy and open keys early in the season. -1

- team /fly
    I'll have to disagree with this one, this is a major perk of being a donator and I don't think that it should be changed -1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.