Prison Stackable Spawners

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Sweeping, May 3, 2020.

1. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Hey!
    I have a suggestion that you guys might find helpful. So the top players on prison have been increasing their spawners and creating server lag. Earlier in the server when it first rebooted, prison wasnt as bad as it is now and mining had no lag at all. However as the season grows and players aquire more spawners and place them, the lag keeps getting worse.
    My suggestion for the server is to be able to stack spawners. An example of this would be that you can place as much spawners as you can (while having the prestige spawner limiter of course) in one spawner. So how it would work is that you would place one spawner on your plot, but when you right click the spawner you wouldnt place the spawner but it would go into the spawner you have already placed making the drop rate 2x faster ext. So if you were to have 64 spawners in your inventory, you'd place one and then have 63 left in your inventory. Then when you place the other spawner it would go into the current spawner that is placed and youd lose 1 spawner from your inventory. To get back the spawners that you placed, you would right click the mob spawner with your fists and a GUI would appear showing you how many spawners you have and if you'd like to remove some. So when you click remove spawners it should give you an option on how many to remove (Ex is like how the shop is currently, youd just add how many you would want to remove, so youd click a glass to increase the amount)
    So the point of this entire system is for the players who have 1000+ spawners, but can put into 1 spawner creating 1000x less lag lol, while having the same drop rate as 1000+ spawners. I do not see why this shouldnt get added as its super helpful. Many faction servers already use this and I think it would be great to addition to the MCC Network. Thank you for taking your time on reading this suggestion and I hope that this does get added into the future as I am currently talking to players, and theyve all said that MCC staff take no steps in trying to reduce lag. Please take this in consideration for the next season of prison since this is mid-season atm! Once again thank you!
    - Sincerely
    Sweeping

PhilMyNutz, Push, tyty_t and 2 others like this.
  2. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey Sweeping!

I really like this idea and I have seen it implemented on quite a few other larger servers.

In my opinion I think instead of just adding it to prison it should be added to all gamemodes that have spawners (maybe excluding factions). However, I think there should be a separate stack limit for them instead of the island/prestige limit. I feel like being able to stack 1000's of spawners into one defeats the point of having to increase the size of your grinder as you get more spawners I think there should be a stack limit between 25 - 100 that you can upgrade and obtain through a donator rank.

What does everyone think?

- 6hb (jake)

3. Sweeping

Sweeping
    I agree!

6hb likes this.
  4. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Heya

I do like the idea of stacking spawners, I thought of it myself when token shards were implemented in prisons
    and started grinding for spawners.

you wouldn't need as much space to make grinders, the max stack of one spawner block should be maybe 64, because higher ranks
    get a lot of spawners, but again, it would look little dull with only having 1 spawner block before you become rich enough
    to have +64 spawners, maybe it should be less.

Not really that sure how much spawners affect the performance of the server compared to the mobs and basically all entities
    but hearing about how it would work i think it should affect it in a positive way.

Nice to see someone brings this into attention on the forums (:

-Atte/nonRacist.

5. Sweeping

Sweeping
    :)

6. Sweeping

Sweeping
  7. Sweeping

Sweeping
    bump

8. Push

Yeah I would love to see this on the server, it would help a lot and wouldn't affect the server in a negative way.

9. Sweeping

Sweeping
    me too!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.