Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Labymod or Badlion Client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tykiwi, May 2, 2020.

?

Labymod or Badlion Client

1. Labymod

55.1%
  2. Badlion Client

44.9%
  1. tykiwi

tykiwi
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a quick opinion on which of these products are better. And also, feel free to comment your opinion!

Thanks guys,

~tykiwi

2. Imkind

Axct
    Lunar is best bro. Use Lunar client

Druze and iFeast like this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    I used LabyMod for a long time before I switched to BLC, but now I've recently started using LabyMod again as I find the damage indicators rather useful. And the framerate difference between the two is pretty much unnoticeable, even on my super low-end computer (i3-2100/R7 250X). So for me, really the only difference between the two is that LabyMod has damage indicators, and BLC has a more slick, clean look to it while LabyMod goes for a more vanilla feel. So it all comes down to personal preference, I guess. Feature-wise, most big clients offer the same stuff.

One thing I find rather annoying with BLC though, is the extremely overbearing AntiCheat. Personally I'm a fan of Cheat Engine, as I use it in a large variety of offline/singleplayer games. With BLC so much as installed, it will prevent CE from opening permanently, even when it is closed. So I think I'll be sticking with LabyMod for a while.

10Controls likes this.
  4. Prismane

Prismane
    Agree with the clean factor on the Badlion Client, but also Labymod's factors are so useful especially with PvP

5. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    I really like Badlion, and I have quite a few cosmetics on there. I don't think id ever switch to another client to be honest. Labymod made my fps way lower when I tried it, and Badlion increased it, so Badlion for me is superior. Everyone is different though haha

6. Composures

Composures
    I prefer Badlion Client, because it gives me better FPS and I have more cosmetics. However, Badlion Client does load up slowly. So when I am trying to do something quick I prefer to use Labymod. Lunar Client also helps better with PvP. Out of them all I would choose Badlion Client though, but if Badlion ever stops working then I know which ones to go to. :)

7. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey Tykiwi,

I've been using LabyMod for a while now and honestly its a good client to have. Some of the add-ons they have is very helpful especially when it comes to fighting. As Ankh mentioned. And some of their cosmetics are really cute too especially the emotes but sadly you have to purchased them.

- Love, Floir

8. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I've been using Labymod since I joined the server and honestly I love it. Choosing between them is very opinionated I believe as other people run Minecraft on different settings and prefer different cosmetics. Personally I like the simplistic way Labymod works and so I prefer it over Badlion, and that is simply my opinion :)
    (Plus I bought quite a few dances for Labymod and would hate to loose them xd)

9. Klarissa

klarrissa
    Badlion is honestly so much better than labymod. But Lunar client rules all. Badlion has some dope Cosmetics and is a self anticheat. badlion also gives you an fps boost if you set it up correctly. So i think badion is a lot better than labymod.

Have a great day :D

10. tykiwi

tykiwi
    It is great to hear everyone's opinions!

11. Sifiny

Badlion is better in my opinion it's very convenient and everything you need is right there for you its a little tricky to use at first tho but when you get the hang of it it's easy.

12. kay

kay

kaykay6789
    i prefer badlion because it is pretty self explanatory and easy to use.
    i like the different features that it includes and the little shop is rlly cool. the features that are included have been super helpful to me, which is why i prefer badlion!

13. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    I prefer to use Laby as I like the cosmetics etc, which are all toggable if it affects your FPS. I like to see the health bars in the off chance I do decided to PvP, which from my understanding is not available for Badlion. I think they both have ups and downs, but laby just works out better for me.

14. centjeuh

centjeuh
    Hello!

I have only used badlion and lunar so i cant give a good opinion but i have seen labymod in video's etc. and imo badlion looks way better but ofc it's not all about looks. One thing I like about laby is the ability to see the health bars.

-Enjoy your day-​

15. httpmeme

genderroles
    Hiya!

I personally think both clients are amazing, and both have their own features that make themselfves good. For example, Laby Mod has damage indicators which can be helpful in Minigames as there is none. Laby has way more features, however I prefer Badlion since it looks a bit more clean and I love the cosmetics and the emotes. Labymod usually kills my FPS (I play on a laptop) but on Badlion I get better FPS (Only slightly, but it still helps) plus the Full Bright feature it quite helpful. If you're a Factions player you may also find Badlion more helpful since it has printer, or if you're a builder you might find the Schematica feature very helpful as well.

Overall I prefer Badlion, but both are good clients in their own way.
    Have a lovely day/night!

16. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I have used BLC and LabyMod, and what I can say for sure is: if you have a weak computer, get BLC, if you have a more decent computer, get LabyMod. I love both of them, but right now I'm using LabyMod as I've got a new computer, plus I really like the wings and halo that you can buy, so I decided to stay with it.
    BLC is really good though, there are some really good features and the cosmetics are also really pretty, also worth it.

17. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hii,

I use labymod because I’m a skywars player and I like seeing people’s heart whenever I go in for a fight. I also experienced my FPS getting a lot better. There’s also this streak on their website where you can get labymod coins so you can buy things in their store. Emotes, wings etc (:

18. HJXZ

roddyszz
    Hi,

I use labymod because I play more skywars, and the damage indicator helps me a lot, and particularly on my PC, or labymod runs smoother than Badlion

19. Kremis

Im old school forge client with pvp mods, lol I should prob update. I just use armor status, potion effects, optifine, and a low fire texture pack

20. Bruno

iBrunoow
    I've been using LabyMod for over 4 years now and I 100% recommend it if you're looking for quality. if you're looking for a better perfomance and more FPS, you should use the Badlion Client. Both clients are great and have its unique features, such as cosmetics etc.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.