If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iamwilbur, Aug 8, 2019.

1. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    A pretty basic question but as said in the title "If you could go anywhere in the world (that is possible to travel to) where would you go and why?

I know this is a pretty unoriginal answer but I would have to say that I would go to Japan.

I'm from Australia (as mentioned in my profile) and I went to Japan when I was around ten and I didn't really appreciate the experience of going to such a cool place in the world.

Now that I've gotten back into Pokemon I'm cringing over the fact that I didn't go to one of the many Pokemon Centers around Japan (one of the many things I would do) and If I'm able to go back there in the near future I would have the entire trip planned out so I would miss out on anything like I did last time!

Thanks
    Wilbur :)

#1 iamwilbur, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ankh

Ankh
    Jokes aside, I'm fine right where I am. Don't feel a need to explore and waste money when everything I need is right at my fingertips.

iamwilbur likes this.
  3. kylebop

kylebop
    Heyo, as some may know and based on my profile picture I am looking forward to becoming an airline pilot. This meaning I love to travel around the world and in general visit may different places.
    Anyways if I were to go anywhere in the world I have not been to I would choose to go and visit beautiful Italy. I have heard many great things about Italy and I am very much looking forward to visiting there sometime in the near future. :)

Kylebop | MCC Senior Moderator

iamwilbur likes this.
  4. AZXG

AZXG
    What does "world" mean in this case? If it only includes places on earth that are "possible" to travel to, I will probably choose the South Pole. The reason is that, currently, it seems impossible for tourists to go there, and traveling to anywhere in Antarctica is difficult. If it includes all places on earth then I'll probably choose the center of the earth, if the tour is safe. If it means the entire universe, then I'll choose a place outside of the observable universe or a black hole, if the tour is safe.

SoraHCYuki and iamwilbur like this.
  5. luvbri

luvbri
    I personally, would really love to go to a place like Italy or Switzerland.
    Honestly Europe looks so pretty and I'd really love to learn about German culture, Greek origins e.t.c

Though I don't see myself going anywhere part from around my country, New Zealand. (:

iamwilbur likes this.
  6. ltself

ltself
    Hey,

I'd personally love to go travelling around Europe especially to go skiing as it is one of my greatest hobbies. For some reason I'm very interested into mountainous areas and one of the things on my bucket list is to visit Nepal and have a helicopter ride around Mt Everest as it is one of the most daunting yet so spectacular scenery.

iamwilbur likes this.
  7. _Midniqht_

_Midniqht_
    I dont actually knnow but if i had to chose i would like to visit italy or japan

iamwilbur likes this.
  8. SoraHCYuki

SoraHCYuki
    Hello!

I'd probably like to visit Japan as well. It seems like a place with a lot of history. There's also many beautiful tourist attractions and is just, overall, much more technologically advanced than North America. I heard that the 7/11s over there are amazing as well so I'm looking forward to that when I do go.

iamwilbur likes this.
  9. Bob50

BenBeJamin
    I would probably like to go back to Hawaii because the first time I went it was very fun.

iamwilbur likes this.
  10. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    If I could go anywhere I wanted I would go to the West coast (San Diego) so I can meet my brother as I haven't seen him in 2 years. I would also want to go to the West Coast so I could try In-And-Out, and an honorary mention would be Hawaii as I would like to see the culture and volcanoes there.

Jane, iamwilbur and Da11as like this.
  11. Da11as

Earthing
    If I could go anywhere I wanted, I would go to Los Angeles again. I've been there once before, and when I visited, the weather was absolutely stunning! I would not go anywhere else. The palm trees and beaches there are just amazing. The cons are tough though. There is lots of traffic, and on some days the pollution levels are very high. Other than that, its a very wonderful place :)
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    + instagram//dallasx._
    + immortal rank
    + og minecrafter :)

________________________________________________________________________________________

godspot is niiiiiceeee :>

iamwilbur likes this.
  12. ekp1

Xerinor
    If I could go anywhere, I would probably want to go to Chamonix. This is because I love skiing and this is a great place for it.

iamwilbur likes this.
  13. Jane

ciney
    I would love to go to France! I know a little french and i'd love to test it out! I would also like to try the pastries there :>

-ciney

discord: ciney#0733

14. MartinixEP

Kolthy1
    I'd go to Sweden because they're 10 steps ahead of us and I love chilly places.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.