Story of an SG sweat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pxrge, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Pxrge

Pxrge

On June 16th, 2018, I reached 1000 SG wins and thought I would quit SG near that point. But SG leader boards caught my attention as I wanted my name printed on that SG leader board "#1 Pxrge."

On June 21st, 2019, I reached 2000 SG wins and I finally made the leader boards and became a top 5 SG player, but I still wasn't #1 and I started losing hope if I will ever become #1 in SG.

You've seen players on skywars with 1K wins every single month and you usually just see players on SG with 600+ wins monthly at maximum. But I wanted to set a record for MCC SG history that I would hit 1K wins in a single month of SG. How? What?! Why?! I still had that thought in mind of wanting to be the best and so I used an entire month of summer just focusing all my time into this record that is forgotten by most players today. Was it worth it? That's something I still wonder today.

On April 25th, 2020, I reached 3000 MCC SG wins and 3000 levels on MCC at the same time. I still have a lot of years(3-4 years) left in the tank before I leave MCC. In that time, I want to become #1 All time in SG and I'll grind all the way until I hit it. That's been my goal since day 1 of MCC. To be honest, SG has been the biggest test of patience I've ever had. I've experienced the worst of the worst from dying 5 games in a row from hackers to getting half the game teamed on me by edaters. I thank all my guild members and that includes past and present. Hope everyone has a nice day.
    Sincerely,
    Pxrge

2. astrophysic

mememaster
  3. Pxrge

Pxrge
    lmao

4. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    I am now going to name at least three people that care

kamrn and SomeMcNuggets like this.
  5. Pxrge

Pxrge
    me, I, and myself :D

6. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    Congratulations on this my man! I don't think I even have 100 wins LOL, I am pretty bad at SG! carry me please ;). You are honestly an inspiration and you are an honest friend! Don't listen to anyone else :D Honestly a legend :)

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Pxrge likes this.
  7. Mxats

Mxats
    And I felt cool with achieving my first win today :(

Pxrge likes this.
  8. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Me and @6hb sitting here with our 1 win thinking we're the tough guys now meanwhile; >.>

6hb and Pxrge like this.
  9. Pxrge

Pxrge
    Yeah, I can either be really clutch or a disappointment sometimes lol

10. kamrn

watgg
    why are you jerking yourself off man thats GAY

11. Conscience

Conscience
    Ahah congrats on 1000 wins man! Very entertaining videos. Will hopefully cya around SG sometime.

12. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Congratulations!!

13. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Wow, that's actually very suprising, sg is typically not a strong point in people and you just rocked everyone. Dang I wish I could get atleast 100 wins lol. Congrats though on 1k wins! We're proud of you!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.